𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 34

Sorry for the wait :)

~...~

Jihoon stared at the torn shirt in despair. It was Soonyoung's favourite shirt, black with a tiger printed on the chest. Jihoon bit his lip as his eyes travelled down the huge tear in the middle of the shirt, mentally panicking.

Before this, Jihoon had noticed a stain on the said shirt, so, being the good roommate he was, he decided to help Soonyoung wash the shirt. But no matter how hard he scrubbed the shirt, the stain wouldn't come off. And in that split second of frustration, he accidentally scrubbed too hard and here he was with a torn shirt.

"Hey, Jihoon! You won't believe it, I got the job!" Soonyoung shouted as he kicked open the front door. Jihoon swallowed his saliva nervously as he turned around, hiding the shirt behind his back. "Congrats!" Jihoon said, forcing a smile on his face. Soonyoung looked at Jihoon weirdly.

"What are you hiding behind your back?" Soonyoung questioned, trying to take a peek. Jihoon held on to the shirt tighter as he shook his head. "Oh, come on, is it for me?" Soonyoung asked, raising both of his eyebrows when Jihoon kept his mouth shut, not saying a word.

Giving up, Soonyoung made his way to their shared bedroom, closing the door behind him. Jihoon let out the breath he was holding and stuffed the shirt underneath the couch, planning to deal with it later. Before he knew it, it was 10 pm and Jihoon had totally forgotten about the shirt.

So, imagine the surprise when Soonyoung pulled out the torn shirt from underneath the couch. "Jihoon, why is my shirt torn and hidden underneath the couch," Soonyoung called out to Jihoon, who was watching TV.

"I accidentally tore it," Jihoon confessed, eyes not leaving the TV screen. Soonyoung just stared at him. 'Why didn't you tell me?" Soonyoung asked again. When Jihoon didn't answer him, he leaned over and snatched the remote from Jihoon, switching the TV off. "Hey!" Jihoon whined when the screen turned black.

Jihoon looked over to see Soonyoung glaring at him, the torn shirt grasped firmly in his hand. "You know this is my favourite shirt, why did you tear it?" Soonyoung questioned again. "It's not like I did it on purpose." Jihoon countered back, getting up to stand in front of Soonyoung. If he was trying to look intimidating, it definitely wasn't working. Being only 5'5, standing next to Soonyoung made him look small and cute, the exact opposite of how he wanted to seem, and it seemed like Soonyoung thought the same.

"If you knew it was my favourite shirt, you should have been more careful, y-you shorty!" Soonyoung spat back, stuttering the last part. Jihoon's eyes turned cold and he grabbed the nearest thing, a guitar. "You're dead, Kwon Soonyoung!" He said, raising it up and chasing Soonyoung around the room. "I was trying to help you wash off the stain, why would I tear your precious, one-of-a-kind shirt?" Jihoon continued shouting, cornering Soonyoung.

That was when Jihoon noticed Soonyoung face was wet. He was crying. Immediately putting down the guitar he quickly crouched down closer to Soonyoung, very worried. He didn't mean to make him cry; he didn't mean to hurt the one he loved... again.

"S-Soonyoung?" Jihoon managed to whisper out. Everything had suddenly gone quiet, the only sound coming from Soonyoung's whimpers. "It was my mother's. It's the only thing I have left from her before she became an addict." Soonyoung mumbled, hiding his head in his hands. He didn't want anyone to see him cry, he was always the happy, funny and weird one in the group, but if they knew, how he hurt himself behind the closed doors, how he had to muffle his cries in the night because Jihoon was sleeping right next to him, he wouldn't be able to live anymore. No one, absolutely no one, could know about his secret.