𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 1

[ Chapter 1 ]

"Seungkwan! Hey!" Seokmin shouted, running up to his good friend. His smile dropped when he saw his friend's face.

" What happened?" Seokmin asked, reaching up to touch the bleeding scars on Seungkwan's face, only for Seungkwan to slap his hands away. "It's nothing, Seokmin. I tripped on my way to school."

"Tripped on your way to school? Are you saying you tripped, your nose started bleeding, accidentally punched yourself in the eye and cut yourself on your arms, legs and face?"

"Uhh... yes?" was all Seungkwan answer before admitting defeat and telling him what happened on his way to school. Seokmin helped him to the nurse and spun up a lie that he and Seungkwan were at the park and Seungkwan tried to scare him so Seokmin punched Seungkwan in the face as self-defence and Seungkwan fell face-first into a spiky bush and got scratched and his nose started bleeding because that made perfect sense.

Seungkwan was hurt pretty badly so by the time the nurse let them go, the first class was almost over. Seokmin had vocal practice and Seungkwan had physical education next so Seokmin decided to walk Seungkwan to his class. As they stopped by Seokmin's locker, a very sleepy Chan walked up to them. Greeting them half-heartedly before taking a sip out of the big cup of coffee he had in his hand.

"Wow there sleepy-head, what happened to you?" Seokmin asked, letting go of Seungkwan to stabilize Chan but was a second too late. "Oww, hot hot hot!" A high-pitched scream was heard and that woke Chan up for a split second. In front of him, jumping up and down was a brown-haired boy with coffee spilled on his shirt. Chan was too tired to process any of this as he had stayed up, burning the midnight oil trying to finish his tuition homework. He had forgotten about it and had to rush a 3-page essay, a practice exam paper and one chapter of Maths in a night.

"Could you move please, I need to get to class." Chan said, annoyed. He was way too sleepy to realize the fact that the cup in his hand was now empty. "I... I'm sorry what did you say?" The brown hair boy had stopped jumping around and now was just looked at Chan offended. Seokmin and Seungkwan had left for class, not wanting to be involved in any drama, and now it was the only two of them standing alone in the hall.

"Can you get out of my way?" Chan said, starting to get pissed off. "Oh, I'm sorry, did spilling your coffee on me annoy you somehow? I'm the one with a drenched shirt here!" The brown-haired practically screamed the last few words. Now that woke Chan up. He shook his head and digested the situation in front of him, a neatly dressed boy was looking at him like he wanted to murder him right then and there. Then he looked down at his cup of coffee, back at the boy and down at his coffee, before he stared into eternity and looked like he was hypnotized.

Okay maybe not that far, he looked back at the guy's shirt and it took him three seconds to realize what happened. "Oh...my...GOD! I'm so sorry. Here let me help you with that." Chan took out a wet wipe and started rubbing the boy's shirt furiously. "See, it's working!" Chan said hopefully.

"Umm, no it's not." The boy gently pulled Chan's hands off his shirt and assured him that it wasn't a big deal, the boy started walking away.

"By the way, I haven't seen you around here? Are you new?" Chan asked as he followed the boy. "Yes, my name's Samuel, Kim Samuel." He said, extending his hand, which Chan shook gratefully.

[ Thank god he didn't ask me to pay for that shirt. Is that Gucci?] Chan thought as he watched Samuel walk off to class.

~...~

No one is perfect, that's why pencils have erasers 💜

Author 💎