𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 29

I think my favourite song from the album is Life Is Still Going On. What's yours?

~...~

"See you later!" Seokmin shouted out the car window as Soonyoung and Jihoon waved back at him from the main door. Slowly, the car left the driveway and the window rolled back up again. Johnny had driven them all back to Jihoon's house to collect their things before driving each of them to their house. Right now, only Seungcheol and Seokmin were in the back seat, deciding on where to go as they were planning to hang out together. Finally, after some deep discussion and a bit of bickering, they decided to head to the Paradise Mall.

"Thank you, Johnny," Seungcheol said as he got out of the car. The two made their way into the mall. "What do you want to do first?" Seungcheol asked. Paradise Mall was a famous place for visitors because of its unique interior designing and indoor theme park, one of the main reasons they chose to come here.

"Let's go get something to drink first," Seokmin suggested, his eyes landing on a small café. Agreeing, Seungcheol pushed open the door to the café and they entered. After ordering their coffee, they stood in a corner, quietly talking to themselves as they waited.

Suddenly, a voice was heard. "Seokmin?" They both looked up to see Joshua waving at them, causing Seungcheol's smile to drop almost immediately. "What are you guys doing here," Joshua asked, jogging up to them. Seokmin was about to answer but was cut off by a fuming Seungcheol.

"We're on a date." Seungcheol snapped, taking Seokmin's hand in his. Joshua raised both eyebrows. He felt a bit jealous that both of them were hanging out alone together, but somewhere in his mind, he did not mind it at all. [As long as it's not Jeonghan.] Was Joshua's first thought. "Can I join?" He asked. Seungcheol looked at him. "No. It's a date, not a get-together." He answered but got hit lightly on the shoulder by Seokmin.

"Don't be rude. Of course, you can join us, Joshua." Seokmin smiled at Joshua. Seungcheol pouted, letting go of Seokmin's hand. He stomped furiously to the counter and grab their order. And with that, they left the café.

~...~

Seungcheol watched in envy as Seokmin and Joshua talked to each other as they waited in line to get on the ride. [Stupid Joshua.] Seungcheol cursed in his head. Yes, Seungcheol knew he was being childish, but it was supposed to be his and Seokmin's day, not 'Seokmin and Joshua plus a sour Seungcheol' day.

Seungcheol glared at Joshua as he whispered something into Seokmin's ear, causing Seokmin to giggle. Suddenly, Seokmin turned around. "Cheollie, can I sit next to you on the ride later?" he asked, blushing slightly. Seungcheol swore he saw Joshua roll his eyes, but he couldn't care less. "Sure Seokmin." He agreed and Seokmin smiled at him.

They got on the roller coaster, Seungcheol and Seokmin sitting side by side and Joshua sitting behind them. Seungcheol looked to his right to see Seokmin fidgeting in his seat. "I regret this already," Seokmin mumbled to Seungcheol. "Do you want to get off?" Seungcheol asked, worried about the younger.

Seokmin forced a smile. "Nah, let's just get this over with." He said, biting his lips. Seungcheol held onto Seokmin's hand as they start ascending slowly. Seokmin squeezed Seungcheol's hand tighter as they reached the top, closing his eyes shut. Out of nowhere, the roller coaster dropped and they were speeding towards the ground. Everyone screamed loudly as the roller coaster did a 360-degree turn. Seungcheol squeezed Seokmin hands as comfort as they slowed down in front of the next drop, he could not wait for this to be over himself.

~...~

"Seokmin are you sure you're okay?" Joshua asked as he let the younger lean on him. They were currently sitting on a bench because Seokmin felt sick after the ride. "I told you we didn't have to go on it," Seungcheol said, rubbing Seokmin's back to help him. Seokmin just groaned, still feeling bad. "I'll get you some water," Seungcheol said, standing up and walking away, leaving Joshua with Seokmin.