Almost there

Xander;
It is a couple of weeks before the wedding and things are running smoothly. Joyce got her dress last month and she seemed happy with the choice I can't wait to see her in it. I have also got my suit and it is to my liking. Everything els is also done all we have to do is sign a few more papers for the decorations and we are all set. Joyce has been very excited and seems uneasy so I'm planning on taking her on a surprise date.

Joyce;
It is only a couple of weeks until the wedding and I can't wait everything is going according to plan which is great and mom has been helping a lot. I haven't really seen Xander lately which is not to my liking I want to see him everyday all day. he wasn't home today either but he did leave a not on the fridge telling me to get fancy and meet him in the back forest at the old house. So I rushed up stairs got my black leather high waisted skirt on with a greyish brown low t-shirt I then put my hair into a side messy bun and did my usual makeup. since it was a bit cooler considering it is fall I put on my black combat boots and a brown long cardigan on top of the shirt. once I was ready to go I texted Xander letting him know I was on my way. as I was driving to the old house I stopped by the store and bought a few packs of candy.
It was about half an hour drive until I got to the forest and it would take another 15 minutes to get the 'our' spot where he took me on our first date I think he said still not to sure. I was walking in the forest when I suddenly saw a clearing and there were lights hung up on all the tress around it making the place shine there was a mini waterfall on the side with small floating candles and a blanket with a picnic basket on top of it. there was only one thing missing I turned from side to side looking for Xander. Soon a pair of hands covered my eyes and a soft voice whispered in my ear "looking for me beautiful"
I whirled around a squealed yes I squealed I was so happy to see Xander again it feels like forever. I then embraced him with a tight hug and after a while I pull away the slightest just so I could take in what he looked like. Xander had his hair slicked in the most handsome way ever and was wearing a red plaid shirt with a black vest, brown pants and black converse all in all Xander was looking fine.
"Like what you see?" Xander asked bringing me back to reality
"Maybe I do" I say smirking
"Gosh I missed you" with that Xander swiftly bent down and kissed me lightly when we pulled away we walked over to the blanket and played soft music on his phone. we were silent for a few minutes but then he asked me
"Joyce"
"Hmm" I answer
"Do you remember anything yet" he sounded so hopeful and I hated to always tell him no because it didn't only hurt me but it hurt him to and I hated to hurt him.
"Xander I don't remember in a way but you have told me so much I feel like I remember is already in my heart. But I don't need to remember because Xander I know that I love you and that I always have and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and no one els and that is why I am marrying you ok" Xander just nodded and said ok and it got silent again.
"Xander?" I ask
"Yes"
"Do you want kids" I asked
"Of course I want kids...do you" I smiled and nodded
"Ya I do"
"Good"
"How many kids would you want" I ask
"How ever many you want"
"What if I want 10" Xander laughed and then said
"Baby I would want 20 kids if that how many you wanted" this time it was my turn to laugh.
"I think that, that might be a little much, but I want 4" I said honestly
"Oh yeah and what would you like them to be"
"Whatever it is God wants us to have" I answered we kept going on about things like that. what we wanted in our future life together and what we thought would be best for us. about an hour later we decided to eat the sandwiches that were prepared. once we were done eating Xander played the song ' Thank you' by Harvey
"May I have this dance" Xander stood up and stretched out his hand for me to grab.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist I rested my head on his should and his on top of my head, we were slowly swaying to the music and Xander quietly whispered
"Do you wanna know something"
"Sure" I whisper back
"When I purposed to you I was scared out of my mind that you would say no."
I let out a little giggle
"Really. Why."
"Well you asked me if I was sure...so for a second I thought that you were gonna say no."
"Xander...I would never say no to you"
"Ya I know...now" we both let out a chuckle and everything was quite. After a few more hours of being in the spot we decided to go home and watch a few movies.
When we got home we both changed into our pj's and watched 'the Titanic' since neither is f us have ever seen it before and everyone we ask says its 'the best movie ever' in my opinion it's way to long to be a movie and really girly but I will admit that I did cry and I swear I saw a tear or two come from Xander but he quickly wiped it away. After the movie was over it was 2 a.m. so we both decided to go to bed.

Xander;
Today Joyce and I got to spend quality time together. We haven't been able to do that in a while since we were both so busy with the wedding planning. Today we got to laugh, talk and dance and it was perfect. Most people would say that we are to young to get married but in my opinion love doesn't come to old or young it comes when you meet the right person. A lot of people would also say love is when a man will look at his girl with the look or that they do cute things together but it's not love is when you would both die without having the other by their side everyday of their life love is when you want to grow old together and want kids together and so much more and that is what I have for Joyce I Xander am completely and utterly whipped by Joyce and if I had to I would scream it to the whole entire world with out a shame. That that is what I call love.
When Joyce and I went to bed I laid in bed thinking about how our future will be like I can see us living in this apartment with Our first child and playing hide and seek and I can't wait. Soon after that thought I fell asleep and dreamt of nothing in particular but I feel like it was something that I would be happy about but for now I am only worrying about the present.
Next morning still Xander;
When I woke up Joyce was still sleeping...gosh she looked so peaceful sleeping like she didn't have a care in the world. I decided I would cook her some brake fast. I made scrambled eggs with toast and beacon. about 20 minutes later Joyce woke up and brake fast was ready to be served. After we were done eating breakfast we decided to go ice skating since we haven't gone in suck a long time and when we did Joyce was so cute her in her little dress trying to keep her balance it made me chuckle from time to time but I never let her fall.
_________________________________________________________
OMG I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time I'm going to try to update more often
But guys can u pls read my author notes and comment what you guys think I like knowing how my readers are enjoying my book so plssssss
Comment
Favourite
Share
And vote it would mean tons to me
Love; Hilda