morning

joyce;

the night passed by quickly and i was now awaken when someone whispered in my ear.

"good morning baby"

"mhmmm good morning" i answered half awake, "what time is it"

"its 7:30"

"what the heck why would you wake me up so early!?" i spat.

"just wake up i want to show you something"

"ok fine" with that i roll out of bed and comb through my hair just a bit and stayed in my pj's. Xander then took my hand in his and took me to his room balcony and sat me on his lap handing me a hot chocolate. i then looked forward and gasped the view was gorgeous the sun was rising and you could see the tall buildings still sleeping and a few people on the street.

we sat there silently looking at the view until i spoke up.

"you knows, this doesn't even seem real"

"what doesn't?" Xander asked confused

"you...me...our relationship. i feel like one day im going to wake up and its all going to be ripped away from me"

"that wont happen this is real... and i love you."

"how much?"i ask with Curiosity

"how much i love you? well if you where a star you'd be the whole night sky, if you where a rain drop you'd be the ocean, if you were a grain of sand you'd be the whole damn beach, and even that is an understatement of how much i love you." he said this with so much emotion and i couldn't help but smile, i was speechless and to let him know i love him i kissed him.

"you know if i could give you one thing in life i would give you the ability to see your self so you could see how much you really mean to me and how much i love you." i whispered in his ear. as soon as i said this he had a huge smile on his face and then he kissed my forehead. the rest of the time we sat there in silence cuddling on the couch watching the sun rise and people flood the roads and it was perfect i really was in love with him. as we were sitting there i remember that it was Xander's birthday soon and i still had to get him something. i was soon broken out of my thoughts when Xander cleared his throat. i looked up and saw him looking in my eyes full with love.

"every time i look into your eyes its like i fall in love with you all over again"

as cheesy as that sounded i loved it and i felt the same with him every time i see him i fall deeper in love.

"good" when he said this i realized that i said that out loud and i started to blush.

"don't blush baby its ok" that only made me blush more

"your cute when your embarrassed" he said casually

"stop it your making me blush more" i said playfully slapping his chest.

"hey that hurt" he said pretending to be hurt

"good" i say in the same voice. he then kissed me and it didn't take long for me to kiss him back. it also didn't take long for us to separate. i liked those

short sweet kisses almost more then i did the heated ones the short ones where just fill will so much love.

lunch time Xander;

this morning was perfect i got to let my feelings all out so Joyce really knows how much i love her. but it only lasted a good hour, thats good enough compared to what i would have. today i'm going to have a boys night out kind of thing so i wont be able to see her. we were eating quietly at the table when there was a knock on the door so I quickly finish my food to head out the door

"by baby see you tomorrow at school you'll probably be sleeping by the time i get home"

"ok see ya and i wouldn't count on that!" she yelled her answer so i could hear it.

Joyce;

since Xander was going to have a boys night out i decided to have a girls night out. i texted Stacy and a few other girls from the dance team (Anna,Kylie, and amy) they all got to my house in an hour and when they arrived the really party began. we all got dressed up did our hair and makeup for fun. i was wearing a tight mint green skirt that ended a little above mid thigh and had a white shirt tucked in, my hair was down in sophisticated curls with two peaces clipped to the side to give it a tab bit of punk to the out fit, i did my usual makeup and i was done alone with the other girls. we all walked to the body mirror and to say we looked hot was an understatement.

"ok lets go" Amy says excitedly

"what where are we going" i ask with confusion written all over my face.

"just get in the car and you'll see where we are going"Stacy adds

"fine" with that all the girls dragged me out to the van. we drove for a half hour before we stopped at a house music blasting but no cars where there.

i noticed that this was one of Xander's friends house i know because he told me once.

"what are we doing here" i ask

"we are going to prank the boys"

"ok lets go" i say with a smirk on my face i knew exactly what she meant by prank the boys. man this is going to be fun...

__________________________

ok sorry for the wait and i know this is a short chapter but whatever hope u guys like it :) oh and pls vote for my book thanks if

u do :)