chapter 13

Xander;
i am having such a good day today. i got to hang around with my amazing girlfriend all day ya she got me gifts and ya they were great but nothing can beat being around her. Her just being in the same room brings up my mood.My love for her just keeps growing. And to be honest when i first asked her out i didn't really like her let alone love her ya i loved her as a friend but that was it. But I'm glad i asked her because if i didn't i know for a fact she would be with someone els. Just because i didn't really love her then doesn't mean i don't love her now because i do she is my whole world if i lost her i don't know what i would do... i would die. when we were cuddling on the couch watching a movie i played with Joyce's hair. it was nice to be able to just sit there watching a movie and as much as i love kissing her cuddling was always my favourite.we watched movies all day and there was kissing in between but they were just little pecks. after the third movie we ordered a pizza and we made chocolate covered strawberry. as we waited for the pizza we fed each other the strawberries.
"open up" i say. she opens her mouth to my command and i let her take a bite and then i took one. we ate a couple of more strawberries until the door bell rang. Joyce rushed to the door and payed for the pizza i felt bad but even i knew once she made up her mind there was nothing stopping her and i mean nothing. she came back into the room and set it on the coffee table and got cups.

we finished eating half an hour later it was already dark since the time went back an hour it gets dark faster.
i decided i wanted to get out the house and Joyce agreed we both ran up to our rooms to get our jackets. once i got my black leather Jacket on that Joyce bought me i walked into her room only to see her reaching on her tiptoes to get to the top shelf where all her jackets were. just to give her a little hand i wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her so she could reach. i would have took it down for her but she likes to do things on her own and technically she did it on her own therefor she cant yell at me so its a win win. when she got her brown leather jacket i let her down but didn't let go of her. After a little but she turned around to let me give her a proper hug. we then looked i to each others eyes and started kissing this kiss was a very heated one. i licked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance and she granted this is the only time she actually let me in. sooner than later we were walking backwards towards her bed. i the laid her down and got on top. once we had to separate for air i kissed her neck than i kissed her on the lips again. we kissed like that for about 15 minutes until we separated. we laid on the bed beside each other in silence listening to each other pant for breath.
"thanks" she said with a big smile on her face.
"same to you... now lets go on that walk" with that we walked out of her room and house locking the doors behind us. we walked to the little park a few blocks away. once we got there Joyce let go on my hand and ran towards the swing while saying,
"beat you to the swing" she was already half way there.
"cheater" i yelled running after her.
when i caught up to her so she flung herself on to the swing. at first i just leaned against the poll looking at at the stars until Joyce let out a little giggle.
"what?" i ask
"you just look really cute when your concentrated"
"oh" i said walking up to her and gently pushing her on the swing.
"you know... i never thought i would love someone as much as i love you" she said looking at me the looking back at me and then forward again.
"you know i never thought i would be so lucky to have an amazing, beautiful, tough, and talented girl like you...Joyce you have me falling head over heels in love with you" when i said this Joyce looked shocked and happy
"ok so its not just me who's head over heels" she giggled i was happy to hear that she was in love with me to.
"your giggles are cute." i said randomly causing her to blush
"so is ur face when you blush"
"stop! your making me blush more" she said covering her face.
i then picked her up off the swing and placed her on my lap so her legs were rapped around my waist i gave her a little kiss on the cheek and then we just sat the in silence.
"awww you to are so cute together" some random voice came from behind me i turn around and see some girl from my school. Sidney her name is i think.
"uhhh thanks" Joyce said
as the other girl walked away.
"we should get going now its getting late and we have school tomorrow"