so close yet so far

Joyce:

Once we were done skating we went to a small coffee shop down the road. I got myself a small coffee and a maple donut it was a little past ten, Xander and I were walking through a park full of lights it was beautiful we were silent for a little while but it was a good silence and we needed it. Lately we have been talking and talking none stop about everything so we could hardly enjoy eachothers presence. After a few more minutes of silence I spoke up "so..."

"So..." we both had nothing to talk about and again we fell into silence. Our fingers were laced with each others and we were swing our arms like little kids. After about twenty minutes of walking we reached home I walked into the bedroom and Xander sat on the couch and turned in the TV once I got changed into my PJ's and put my hair into a pony tail I went over to Xander and sat on his lap. His arms snaked around my waist and he softly kissed the back of my neck making me shiver how this boy still had such a huge effection on me I still don't know but I didn't mind at all.

"I had fun tonight" Xander said pulling me out of my thoughts

"Me to almost falling to my death is so exciting" I laughed "but seriously I had fun to"

"I am the luckiest gut in the world "

"And why do you say that" I asked

"Because some how I ended up with a girl that can make me blush by one word, she gives me butterflies and when she smiles the whole world is a brighter place and she has this twinkle in her eyes when she talks about something she loves and last but not the least she makes me sound like a whipped dog and yet I still don't care" when Xander said this I cried and laughed at the Same time. Once I calmed down I decided to say how I felt "just letting you know your the only one that gets to see that smile because you are the only that can get that smile on my face, I have that 'twinkle' in my eyes because I am thinkibg about you, Xander you have given me so many memories some I remember and some I don't. I am so thankful that I have you because if you would have been someone else I would be alone after loosing my memory and cheeting. But you stayed with me I don't know a single person who would do that besides you. I love how you can make me smile just by being in the Same room I love you you visit me in my dreams I love how you care for me in short...Xander I am head over heels in love with you and I would die without you." At this point I was turned around and my legs were wrapped around his waist and his arms around mine. I have him a little kiss on the lips and he wanted more I decided to tease him and I kissed him back I then ran my hands up and down his chest and he tightened his grip on mg waist I smile into the kiss knowing my plan worked after a few more seconds or kissing I pulled away and Xander groan I let out a little giggle and got off his lap, "I need to shower" with that I walked away.

Xander:

She is such a tease I thought to my self as she walked away adding a sway to her hips getting my attention; she must have noticed and she let out another small giggle and she was out of the room. Once I knew she was in the shower I walked into our room and stripped to my boxers and waited for my turn in the shower. After 10 minutes Joyce was out if the shower and just so she wouldn't come in naked I shouted "in here"

"OK" once she got into our room she was wearing a pink tank top and black pj pants. I smiled at her and she pecked my cheek. Once I got into the shower I let the hot water hit my body. I had so many things running through my mind like the wedding, our future our past and so so much more I was thinking about Joyce and her soft lips touching mine her fingers running down my...I shook my head and turned the water cold this girl effects me more then she will ever know. After a few more minutes in the shower I was done and got dressed when I got into the room Joyce was fast asleep in the bed I walked over to the switch and made off the lights got under the blanket with her and snuggled up with her and whispered I love you more then you would ever know.

Next morning Xander;

Today was going to be a busy day I went out to go look for a job while Joyce started to apply for near by collages. Once we  are done that Joyce wants to hangout with here girls so I will probably end up hanging out with the guys.

As the day went on I was getting frustrated I just couldn't find a decent job so I ended up applying for collages that Joyce did just different electives I told my mom about this and she was fine with it she actually encouraged me she also said that she would pay our rents until we got steady jobs of course we have part time jobs for our food and clothes but nothing to great.

    It was now 3:35 and I was just about done everything then I got a call it was for were I worked apparently I have to go in for work today so no hanging out but Oh well what can I do about it we need the extra cash.

Joyce;

Once I was done filling out my applications I called Ashley and asked if her and the girls wanted to hangout it has been to long they all agreed and here we are talking and laughing about the most random things. I haven't had this much fun in a while with them I was so busy getting everything ready they understood but still I missed them. It was a little past 7 now and I didnt want to leave so I called Xander telling him we were going to have a sleep over.

It was now 10:00 pm and us girls had curled our hair did our makeup and got on dresses to go to a club I was wearing a white tight dress that ended a few inches above mg knee and it had sparkles around the dress and spirales I also had on some 4 inch silver high heels.

It was a 15 minute drive and we could hear the music from a block away people were laying on the front yard passed out or making out once we walked into the house I could smell sweat and bear and I could already tell this was going to be a goodnight.

______________________________________

Sorry I didn't up date last week but here is a new update sorry if it crappy

Plsss

Comment

Vote

Fav

Share

Follow me and my friends on Instagram @matched_melody we post inspiration things and if anybody needs to talk we r here: ) like my photos so ik who to follow back

Love Hilda