good news & bad news

Joyce:
It's been a few months since Xander have been married and it is going good. We both got jobs that we love I am a dance teacher and Xander helps design cars. The good thing about our jobs are we both end at the Same time so we always get to see each other. It is now October and it's 7:00 a.m. I turned over to look at Xander he looks so carefree when he is sleeping. I was tracing his lips when I had the sudden urge to throw up. I quickly get out of bed and run to the bathroom I get there just in time before I throw up. I have been doing this for the past few days and I don't know What's wrong I really need to go to the doctor. When I knew I was done I climbed back in bed and snuggled against Xander and fell back asleep. When I woke up again it was 10 a.m. Xander was no longer in bed and I would smell Bacon and eggs. I climb out of bed and walk to the kitchen I see him cooking and sigh I loved seeing him cook.
" good Morning baby" I say wrapping my arms around his stomach.
" good Morning wife" get said with a grin," have you gone to the doctor yet to see why you keep throwing up?"
" no not yet but I made an appointment for this afternoon " u answer
" OK good"
As Xander was finishing up the food I set up the table.
When we were done eating we did the dishes and got ready for the day. Even though it's warm here all tear round there are a few months in the year when it gets a bit chilly so today I put on my black skin tight jeans a yellow tank top and a navy blue cardigan over it. I then slipped on my white converse.
When I walked out Xander came out the bathroom in a towel and dripping water we bumped and I wrapped my arms around him and he did to me I kissed his lip and he licked my bottom lip wanting to enter my mouth when I didn't open he bit my lip and made me moan he took this time to shove his tongue in my mouth. We kissed until we needed air and then he went to go get dressed. When he was done he came out in black jeans a white tight v-neck that showed off his body and his black leather jacket. His hair was left like it was and it looked hot to say the least.
" are you cheacking me out" he asks
" well ya I am look at you" I say walking to him.
" mmmm" was the only noise he made.
" well I gotta go if I'm going to make it to my doctors appointment I talk to you when I get back OK " I said giving him a kiss in the cheeks and left.

Xander:
I have been worried about Joyce she has been throwing up every Morning and we don't know why. Today she is going to a doctor giving me the Perfect time to think of how I'm going to tell Joyce. I made dinner reservations at a fancy restaurant. But I'm going to take her shopping first so she can get a new dress I want her to bee at her highest peek when I brake the news to her she will be so broken...I'm broken but I have no choice. It's not like I have been hiding it for a long time it's just been a week but I just need to tell her at the right time.

A few hours later Joyce came home glowing and she looked so happy.
"What had you smiling and glowing this much? " I ask
" ill tell you later"
" OK tell me at dinner I made reservations I need to tell you something as well. But now we are going to go shopping" with that she got her money I got mine and we left for the mall. When we got in the car the radio blasted the song 'love robbery' we belched the song all the way to the mall. Once we got there it was 3 we had about three hours to shop and another hour and half to get ready.
The first store we walked in had tons of dresses. She picked up a black one, a white one,purple, blue,and a green one.
The first one she tried on was the black one it was tight up to the waste and the puffed out it ended at mid thigh, we both decided it was a no. All the dresses were either party like or just look weird until she came out in a mint green dress I didnt see her pick up. It had straps and the dress was flowy it hugged her body perfectly there were sparkles at the top and a bow around her waste. It fell to the ground and it was stunning. Once we got home I got into a mint green button down shirt I rolled up the selves to my elbows and got a pair of dark washed jeans I tucked my shirt in and spiked my hair. Once I was done getting ready I waited a few more minutes until Joyce came out. She had her dress on answer her hair was up in a curly bun her make up looked natural and she looked gorgeous.

Once we got to the restaurant we ordered food I got a stake with a beer to drink and Joyce got ship with a watered down wine... she never did like strong drinks.
" Joyce I need to tell you something" I started.
" Yes I do to but keep going "she said
" OK tell me after... I got a call a couple of weeks ago for the...army... they asked me to join...I said Yes and I'm leaving in a few months." I looked over to Joyce and her face fell and under her breath she said "what about our baby" wait....what?
_____________________________________
Here is another chapter pls tell me what you think I hope u read these because Sometimes they are important. So this book will be over in a few chapters Yay!!!!! Hold on guys it's almost done but I'm thinking about making a second book on this but only if you guys tell me what you think and if u would read it or not. I would most likely update more often on that one since summer brake is in a few months. Pls tell me what u think
COMMENT
VOTE
FAVOURITE
SHARE
love -Hilda.