lucky

Xander;

when i got home i went straight up to Joyce. when i got into her room she was in the bathroom throwing up. i rushed in there and held her hair while rubbing her back i just wanted her to feel better i hate seeing her like this.

(time lap next day)

Joyce;

today i was feeling so much better than i was yesterday i had no more headache or stomach ache. i wasn't going to school today because i wanted to rest a bit more before my dance performance tonight in fact Andrew and I are going to practice in an hour. Even though he hurt my feelings i moved past it because now I have an amazing boyfriend to show off. Once i got out of bed i slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a black belly shirt/hoodie since i will be wearing that later tonight but a different pair. we just recently changed our dance because we saw how much of a composition we have and we need to win this. when i was dressed i through my hair in a high ponytail like cheerleaders do i did my usual makeup got my purse and met Andrew at the park. We like to dance in the park because its a different scenery plus we video tape our dance so we can see where we can improve.

once i got there the park was empty so i decided to do a warmup dance while I'm waiting for Andrew. i placed my ear buds in my ear and blasted the song 'so sick' by NeYo i spilled all my emotions into the dance and it wasn't hiphop it was emotional dance i never let people see me do that kind of dance because it shows how i really feel. once the song ended i pulled out my ear buds and turned to get a drink when i looked up i saw so many people watching me with there phones out. i could feel the hot blush creep its way to my face. after a few minutes of me standing there awkwardly Andrew finally showed up and shooed the people away.

"why were all those people around you"

"i dont know i was dancing and when i looked up BAM there they were i thought this was supposed to be a quit park" i stated truthfully.

"ok" once he was warmed up we practiced our dance routine when we were done we checked the video and it looked great.

Once we were done dancing i was full of sweat so i went home and took a shower. it was almost time for the dance competition and Xander will also be home soon. i waited half an hour for Xander to get home and thats when i started to get ready for tonight.

when i was all done getting ready i walked into Xander's room and he was in a nice pair of jeans that hung just a little so you could just see the trim of his boxers. he had a baby blue shirt on the clung to his body showing off his perfect abs. i walked up to him and hugged him my ear pressed against his chest so i could hear his steady heart beat.

"hey are you ready for tonight?" Xander asked

"ya I'm a bit nervous though"

"don't be I'm sure your great"

"thanks"

i then looked up at him to see that he was looking at me with so much love in his eyes. he then starts pulls me closer to him and tightened his grip on my waist, i then fully wrap my arms around his neck and he presses his lips against mine. This kiss was different then the others even though it was a soft kiss it was filled with so much love. the kiss didn't stay sweet for long the kiss soon got heated and he slowly started to back me up to the wall. when i was fully pressed against the wall we were completely pressed against each other but i didn't mind at all. soon we had to separate for breath when we got our breath back i pecked him on the lips and i could feel the smile on my lips.

it was now time to leave for the dance competition and i was up next. i was so nervous what if i mess up for something goes wrong. No everything is going to go right you are a good dancer Joyce you can do this.

My brain was right i can do this!

it was now our turn to go up to dance and we were all standing in our positions waiting for the song 'rude boy' to play once it did we started to move to the beat... at the end we finished our poses we did great! we had to wait a couple of minutes for the judges to make a decision and when they called up our names i was jumping with happiness. when i got off the stage i ran to find Xander and when i did he took me in his arms spun me around. when he put me down we hugged and he whispered

"I'm so proud of you, you did great. Although i wish it was me you were dancing with and not some other guy"

his last statement made me giggle and i just said

"you and me both" with that we left to go back home today was Friday so i get to stay up late with Xander and watch movies or maybe dance a little to.

Xander;

wow just wow i knew that Joyce would be good at dancing i just didn't think that good it all seemed to go naturally to her it made me a bit jealous though that she was dancing like that with some other guy and not me but i just let the feeling slip. when we got home Joyce took a bath and came back down stairs in her comfy cloths. how is it possible that she always looks so good. at first we watched a movie 'Blended' when it was over i was going to put in another one when Joyce took my hand and put on the song 'love me harder' she took the lead and we danced slowly but to the beat at the same time and it was perfect. i the middle of the dance i quietly said

"i love you Joyce, I'm in love with you"

when she herd this her bright smile lit up her beautiful face.

"im in love with you to"

ok now it was my turn to smile i just loved hearing those 6 words leave her mouth. once the song ended Joyce let out a loud yon making me chuckle.

"tired?"

"ya"

"come on lets take you to bed"

then i carried her bridal style to her room i tucked her in and kissed her in the forehead and whispered

"goodnight princess"

"goodnight Prince Charming"

and with that i left the room to the her sleep.

__________________________

ok so there it is the next chapter and just a heads up there is going to be a twist in a couple of chapters. Hope u guys like this book and pls comment what u think or how i could improve :) thanks xoxo