Happy...Just Happy

Xander;
"Xander are you sure" As these words left her mouth my heart sunk and my smile turned into a frown. I know I should have waited to ask her to marry me.
I nodded in reply about to stand up and tell her never mind and it was just a prank.
But then a huge breath taking smile was placed on her face and repeatedly saying yes. I was so happy that she said yes I thought she was going to turn me down and now finally finally I have her hand in marriage. It's funny how when I was little I always thought of her as a boy girl best friend I never though I would ever like her and then I got to call her my girl friend and now I get to call her my soon to be wife. Once I placed the ring on her finger I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist and hers around my neck I couldn't help myself I was so happy I had to kiss her. This kiss was fast yet loving and electricity was running through my veins gosh I am whipped but in this case I didn't mind. After our little make out session we went inside the tent and I pulled out the picnic basic and we started munching on our snacks talking about the wedding...most guys would be annoyed and say it was girly but to me I could see how happy it made Joyce her eyes were sparkling and I wouldn't do a thing to change it even if we were talking about a chick flick if it made her this happy so be it. It was soon 2 in the morning and Joyce and I got ready for bed. today has been a long but amazing day and it's funny how it all is because one beautiful funny and perfect girl.

Time change(Xander);
Today was our last day in Hawaii and we are currently on the plane back home. After the night i purposed we went to go tell our families the news they were all shocked at first but once it sunk in they were all excited almost as much as we were...key world ALMOST. Once we got back onto the ground I walked out of the plane and grabbed all our luggages Joyce wanted to help but I didn't let her. it took about 4 and a half hours until we reach home I couldn't wait to sleep in my own bed to night, don't get me wrong those hotel beds were comfy and were amazing but nothing can beat home. When we walked through the door I dropped all the luggages and picked up Joyce's from around her thighs this way she was above my head she let out a shriek of surprise and relaxed when she knew what was going on I started to walk to our bedroom and I gently put her on the bed and I got on top of her "well-come -home - baby" I say in between kisses
"You-to" she said
I then pulled away and got so into a pair of shorts and went to take a shower. As I was showering I herd Joyce walk into the bathroom probably to let her hair down and brush her teeth. Once I was done my shower I wrapped a town around my waist and walked into my bedroom to pull some boxers and my shorts. I didn't go back into the bathroom until I herd that Joyce was in the shower once I knew it was safe I brush my teeth a chatted with her. We were talking about our childhood and me telling her more stories about our dating life and our future we talked about everything and anything really. Once we were ready for bed I carried Joyce bridal style and gently tossed her onto the bed I then climbed into bed and we fell asleep cuddling.

Next morning (still Xander);
It was around 12 p.m. when Joyce and I woke up not having enough sleep for my liking.
"Good morning baby" I hear Joyce say from the kitchen
"Good morning beautiful" I walk into the kitchen and see her setting up the table there was a stack of pancakes in the middle of the table and a plate of different fruits on the side. Joyce was still in her pj's her hair in a curly pony tail and with a few pieces of hair sticking out and to be honest it good really good. She then went to the bathroom to fix up her hair a bit and came back when she was done
"How early did you wake up?" I asked
"Well I woke up at 10 and I couldn't fall back asleep so I thought I would make us so breakfast. with that we sat down said grace and at the meal Joyce had prepared.
Once we were done eating we cleared off the table and Joyce was about to start the dishes when I was in the bathroom. when I came back she was trying to place the plates away she was struggling and on her tiptoes I let out a low chuckle before I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear
"Need any help" I didn't let her answer and took the plates from her hands and placed them in the right spot.
When we where done the dishes we went to go watch tv and relax for a while, it was silent but a good kind of silence.

Joyce;
I honestly couldn't be happier and I couldn't stop staring at my engagement ring I couldn't believe I was actually gonna marry my best friend. After we got home from the trip we have been pretty relaxed and I didn't mind all we did all day was watch tv and talk a bit, cuddled and kissed. Once the day was almost over I cooked some supper for Xander and I when we were done eating we cleared the table and agreed that we would do the dishes in the morning. Tomorrow I needed to go see my friends and tell them the big news and they can help me plan a bit Xander and I already picked out the date and we decided we were going to have it in the spring so that gives us around 9 to 10 months to get things together. Most people would say that's at lot of time but in reality it's not you have to book the church of where ever we want to get married we have to book the wedding planner and so much more so I think it's best to start right away.
It's was now 10 p.m. and Xander was already sleeping I tried but I just couldn't so many things were rolling through my head. When I realized that I wasn't going to get any sleep any time soon I crawled out of bed and walk out of the apartment to go for a mini walk in the park about a few blocks away I of course left a note on the my pillow saying were I was so if he woke up he wouldn't freak out. Once I reached the park I sat on the swing staring at the stars there are so many of them and they are so bright. My dad used to tell me that the stars are angels looking about their loved ones over the night...i guess that's why I love the stars so much, you see my dad passed away when I was 9 a year before I moved away from Xander when I was little. I missed him so much I hardly got a dad and it killed me knowing that he won't be able to see me get married. Then the thought hit me we can have the wedding under the stars of course I will ask Xander first and if he doesn't agree then I guess it's ok but it would be awesome if he did. with that I walked back home a had a goodnight sleep I guess all I needed was a little fresh air.

Next day (Joyce);
Today I am going to tell my friends that I am going to get married but I'm thinking about pulling a little prank on them first. Today I decided to be simple so I slipped on my t-shirt dress I got from Hawaii with a big necklace on and my white converse. I put my hair in a messy high pony tail and did my usual make up. now I was ready to go I kissed Xander goodby and told him I would be back soon.
Once I got to the Em's house all the other girls where there to when I walked into the room they all hushed and turned to we waiting for me to spill the beans
"Umm you guys," I said looking as sad as ever "Xander and I umm, we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend any more" I let a fake tear roll down my cheek, damn I good at this. All the girls ran up to me asking if I'm ok or that they are going to kill him for braking my heart
"What in the world happened you guys were perfect for each other"
"Well what happened was..." I trailed off looking sad then extremely happy "he asked me to marry, YOU GUYS IM GETTING MARRIED" I showed them my finger and we all were screaming jumping up and down
"Oh my gosh oh my gosh I can't believe it" they all scream and I couldn't believe it either.
After a few minutes of screaming we all calmed down and started talking about the wedding. It has been about 8:30 p.m. when I decided to go home we got so many things done today even though they were just little things that we could do with out Xander but we still got a lot done and I couldn't be happier. One my way home I went to the grocery store to get fruits, veggies, some sweets and a few other things we would like to eat. when I got home Xander had Josh over. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind peeking my head from the side.
"Hey you Josh" I say joyfully.
"Hey congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys" Josh said
I walked over to him and gave him a hug and said thanks. When Josh was here we played COD and a few other video games like we used to when we were little I think I laughed for today then I had in a long long time but that's probably because I'm with my two favourite guys my best friend and my soon to be husband. Once Josh left it was nearly 2 in the morning I didn't know time could fly by so fast when laughing but I didn't mind at all.

_________________________________________________________
Hey guys hope u guys like this chapter! I have one question should I have a time skip to a couple of weeks until the wedding of should I wait a little PLSS tell me what u think so I can make u guys happy!
PLSS
COMMENT
FAVOURITE
VOTE
SHARE
tell me what you think it's very much appreciated
Love; Hilda 😊