differnt then i thought

morning, Joyce;

Today is my second day back here in Orlando and I'm so happy, i missed this place so much! since Xander is going to school today and his mom has to work i decided to go to school to so I wouldn't be alone . when i woke up today though Xander was already in the shower so i quickly got out of bed and picked out my outfit as i wait for him to be done in the shower. he had been in there for ten minutes and i cant wait much longer so i just walk in there and brush my teeth!

"Joyce, is that you?"

"ya" i simply answer because i have tooth paste in my mouth. when he was finally done he reach for the towel to cover his junk. when he steps out with the towel around his waist and water droplets run down his rock hard chest and abs. before he could catch me staring at him I look away and rinse my mouth. he then walks into his room and locks it so I quickly get undressed to take a shower. i stayed in the shower for about 10 minutes before getting out luckily i had a towel around me because Xander was in the bathroom. so i quickly walk out of the bathroom into my room to get changed. today i decided to get really dressed up to make a good first impression. so i slipped on a black ruffled skirt with floral print on it,i added a brown leather belt on and i put on a jean shirt , the sleeves ended at my elbow. to finish off the look i slipped on a pair of brown leather boots with white lace on the sides that ended a little above my ankle. when i was dressed i walked up to my make up door and did my cover up, mascara and lip gloss. once i was done my makeup i loosely curled my hair. when i was done getting ready i had no time to eat breakfast so we just left right away, when we reached the school Xander and i were walking side by side he told me he would show me where everything was. once we got in the school everyone was staring at us i was guessing it was because of Xander, he seems like the guy to get all the attention as we were walking a few girls fave me the death glare but it didn't bother me a bit. they don't know my story with Xander we are just best friends end of story. After Xander showed me my locker he was supposed to show me how to get to my classes but some girl walked up to him and took him somewhere so i was left all alone in the middle of the hall way trying to find my classes, how could he do that just leave me stranded to find my classes on my own without even saying goodby what a best friend i have! as i was walking down the hall looking for my class i bump into the walk and fell on my bum!

"oh im so sorry here let me help you up" a deep voice said to me sticking out his hand to help me up and i gladly took it.

"no its fine i wasn't looking where i was going." i state truthfully.

"you must be new here I'm Adam"

"hi I'm Joyce." Adam was buff and had ice blue eyes and blond hair that flopped down in his face he looked to be a year older than me . he was wearing a black shirt that clung to his body showing off his six pack and he had a pair of light washed jeans showing a little but of boxer but to much so it looked nice, over all Adam was HOT!

"so what are you doing in the hall all by yourself"

"umm im looking for my class" i said embraced

"here let me show you around" once he showed me my classes first period was over so i headed off to my second class

"hey heres my number meet me at the cafeteria doors and we can eat lunch together" so i gave him my phone and he typed in his number once he was done i simply replied

"ok see ya"

i was so happy that i made a friend so i wouldn't have to eat lunch a lone because I definitely was not going to eat lunch with Xander after he ditched me for a random hook up. i don't even know why it made me so mad I usually don't care. my second class was math... YAY! (note the sarcasm)

once i got into class i took a seat in the middle of the class.

"hey hottie" some guy with black hair and green eyes says he was a bit taller then me i wasn't going to lie he was cute but not my type. so i just smiled at him in reply.

"do you want to come with me after class so we can get to know each other if you know what i mean." and now i knew he was a player... GROSS!

"no I'm good, your not my type if you know what i mean" i answer with attitude

"so whats your type then"

"not-dick head that's for sure" i say this and turn back around to face the teacher.

"ohhh playing hard to get now huh i like it"

i just ignored his comment and listened to the teacher.

"ok well have a new student. Joyce would you like to tell us about your self."

so i stood up and said.

"hi I'm Joyce i lived here before i just came back from Miami and ya"

"how did you like Miami"

"um it's alright i was there for 4 years but i kinda looked like a dude when i was ten so i just barely made friends when i decided to change my looks" when i finished the teacher nodded and started his lesson. about ten minutes into the class Xander walks in.

"late again Xander"

"sorry Sr. i had things to do" as he said this he smirked at me. this only made me angrier at him then i was before he us such a dick i cant believe he has changed so much and here i was thinking that he was the same what ever.

when class was over i got my lunch and met Adam where he told me to we ate lunch together and got to know each other. He is so sweet and out going he has a few friends that he introduced me to Justin,Ken,Amy, and Ally. they all looked so nice and welcoming i have a feeling we will all be very close friends. Anyways back to Adam he is funny, nice, outgoing, cute, a little shy, he seems modest like he doesn't know how hot he is which is a very good quality over all he was like a perfect guy that every girl would die to have or a least i would!

___________________________

i hope u guys like this chapter i dont want Xander and Joyce to be all lovey dovey ish a first so I'm adding a but of drama. tell me what u guys would like to happen in the future of this book and i MIGHT add it. also pls tell ur friends about this book if u like it i will try to update a couple times a week or just once but add more chapters at a time tell me what you guys want thanks! :)