i promise

Joyce;
when i woke up in the morning Xander wasn't there anymore and i herd the shower running. i decided i would go get Xander some cloths considering he didn't have any here. i walk into Xander's room got him a bright green tee shirt that would hug his abs and biceps perfectly i pulled out a pair of light washed jeans and a pair of boxers. i could just pictures Xander in this out fit and let me tell you he looks mouth watering. once i entered my room again i could still hear the water patting against Xander's skin. i knew it was safe for me to put his cloths on the counter with out seeing him naked. once i walked out the bathroom i walked over to my bed and checked out my Instagram. I had about 1000 likes on my picture! There were a couple of comments saying your ugly and you a whore. But i didn't care because i knew i wasn't a whore nor was i ugly. i know I'm not super model hot but I'm not ugly either, there were also a few comments saying i was "sooo hot" or saying "i tap that any day" i laughed to my self readying some of these things. As much as there was dirty or mean comments there was also a lot of sweat ones like your so beautiful any guy would be lucky to have you, or omg your so talented I'm definitely jealous.
After a few come minutes of waiting Xander finally came out dressed in the cloths i brought him and i was right he does look mouth watering i almost moaned just looking at him.
Once he was fully dressed i walked i to the bathroom and locked it on both doors. instead of taking a shower i decided to have a bubble bath just to relax since i didn't really need a bath or shower. i tied my hair up in a high messy bun and stripped out if my cloths as i let the steaming hot water pour into the tub. once i stepped in the hot water i turned on the jets and actually moaned in delight. i stayed in there for 20 minutes before i decided to get out i then wrapped my body in my silk robe after drying off a bit since i didn't take any cloths. When i walked into the room i saw that Xander was going through my closet looking for an outfit for me to wear. Im lucky that i was wearing my bra and panties because knowing Xander he would go and get me that to. As Xander looked for an outfit i did my usual makeup and looked at my hair not knowing what to do with it. i was tired of thinking of what to do with the nest on top of my head so i turned out to get my phone for ideas but saw Xander holding up a navy blue romper that had a floral print it was spaghetti strap and the back was almost completely opened. the bottom kind of looked like a skirt and ended a few inches above the knee. the had a pair of black flats to go with it. i smiled that he had such a great taste in fashion
"wear this... its sexy and modest" he said sheepishly so i grab the outfit and change in the bathroom. once i cane out Xander said
"yup i was right sexy and modest" i blushed at his comment and tried to hide my face
"hey theres nothing to be ashamed of its only me Baby Boo" i looked at Xander and raised an eyebrow
"Baby Boo?" i asked trying not to laugh.
"ya baby boo, it means that your my baby and if someone is gonna try and take you from me there gonna scare of there life" i smiled at that a weird as that may sound it was actually sweat that he was claiming me as his.
after a few minutes of hugging each other i walked back to the mirror and looked at my hair i sat on my tool thinking of what i could do to it.
"what are you thinking about baby boo"
Xander asked with the cutest face ever.
"i don't know what to do with my hair"
"just straighten it" i answer honestly. Xander had a big smile on his face and went into the bathroom. when he came back he had the straightener in his hand.
"i told you I'm to lazy" Xander just nodded and plugged in the straightener when it beeped i sighed and was about to grab the straightener when Xander got it first. i gave him a confused face and he just motioned me to look in the mirror. when i did i saw Xander with the flattener straightening my hair. it just looked so cute so I secretly took a picture he looked so concentrated on my hair and i was smiling like i would in a selfie. i smile looking at it it was adorable. i made a mental note to post it when he was done.
it took about half hour to get my perfectly straight. when he was done Xander set the flattener on the counter to let it cool down. he then looked in the mirror and we looked so cute together. we sat there looking at each other for a while until Xander kissed me on the cheek and gave me a few kisses down my neck making me want to moan i help it in though because his mom was home and we didn't need to be caught having a make out session. A few seconds later his lips were attached to mine but it was just a sweat kiss it lasted a while but there was no tongue action it was just our lips. when we pulled away we walked down the stairs into the kitchen we both made our selves a bowl of cereal. when we were done i took both of our dishes and washed them. Xander wanted to help but i didn't let him so he just wrapped his arms around my waist from the back. it didn't take long until i was done there was just a bit of dishes from last night and the ones we just made.
"hey do you want to go to the carnival today" i smiled at the thought of the carnival i haven't been there in a long time. actually the last time a went to one i was with my dad.
*flash back*
"Daddy!" i scream in excitement "hurry up i wont to go on that one" i was pointing to the ferris wheel.
"ok ok honey I'm coming" daddy had this look in his eyes he had a sparkle. my mom was just a few feet behind him very pregnant. we were just about to get on the ride when my mom screamed...she was in labor. we quickly rushed to her and the hospital. We weren't expecting the baby for a few more months, when we reached to the hospital my mom was sent into a room.
My dad was about go in the room when he saw me, my eyes filled with fear. i was only 5 years old so i didn't know what was happening i mean i did but i didn't understand. Daddy then took my hand and drove me to Xander's home.
A few hours passed and they said my mom finally had the baby they also said that she had to stay in the hospital since the baby was premature. But my daddy was coming to get me to see the baby. we waited and waited for hours for my dad to come but he never did. soon the phone rang and i was hopping it would be my daddy telling me to come out side. But instead it was a phone call telling me that the baby had died and my dad had been in a car crash. they said there was a drunk driver from the carnival. They told me they did their best to keep him alive but it was to late. When they td me the baby was dead i was sad but when they told me my daddy died i dropped the phone and crouched into a ball crying my eyes out my whole world came crashing down in one day why does this happen to me it makes no sense. i was a good girl i did what i was asked but this is what happens to me. Xander ran up to me tightly crying his eyes out to. My dad was like a second dad to Xander he would take the both of us out to so many things. Since Xander's dad was usually gone my dad did most of our family things with Xander.
*end of flash back*
i was brought out my thoughts when Xander hugged me wiping the tears off my cheeks.
"if you don't want to go you don't have to" Xander said knowing what i was thinking about.
"no i want to i was just remembering" i stated truthfully
"i know"
with that i wiped the rest of the tears off my face and we left for the carnival.
at the carnival Xander;
i felt bad for Joyce she misses her dad so much even though she was young she remembers everything. i miss her dad to i thought him as my own. i shook my head to get rid of the thought i didn't want to cry and ruin the day.
when we got to the carnival I got Joyce and i some cotton candy. we were walking hand in hand to the salt and pepper shaker. its tue ride that goes up side down 50 feet in the air when it was our turn to go on i noticed Joyce was a little bit nervous so i squeezed her hand for reassurance. she then looked up to me and smile...gosh i loved her smile.
when we got on the ride it started up quickly and Joyce screamed. as i laughed. the day continued on like that her screaming and me laughing.
It was now 12:00 a.m. and the carnival was just about to close but they always do this dancing thing. when they announced to grab a dance partner and get on the dance floor what really was the bumper cars area but the cars are to the side. i didn't hesitate to grab Joyce's hand and drag her to the dance floor. when the song started to play we and a few other people started to slowly sway to the beet. Joyce rested her head on my shoulder and i pulled in in tightly. when the song was over every one clapped and left the carnival. since the carnival was only a few blocks away Joyce and i walked to my house. We have been together for a few months now and i haven't been happier. when we reached my front porch Joyce was about to walk in when i stopped and told her to sit on the swing on my lap and she did as she was told.
"Joyce, i have been the happiest person every since we have been together. i promise to be loyal to you, i promise to be the best i can for you, i will never not love you. i promise to make you happy and not sad, i promise i will take care of you and finally i promise to to give you my whole heart not just a bit of it all of it we have been best friends and now we not just my lover you are my other half." when i finished my speech i saw tears in her eyes and a smile plastered on her face thats when i sat you on the swing and turned to face her pulling out a little box...
__________________________
read the next chapter to find out what happens. i will update again soon :) pls vote and comment what you think also follow me for a follow back :)