soon

Joyce;
    Tomorrow is the day that I will be getting married to the man I am in love with. Today was August 12 and today Xander and I will be meeting up with our families and going little to a fancy dinner. As I turn around my eyes land on the clock it was 12:30 and we needed to be ready by 3:15 I try to jolt out of bed but to arms are keeping me in bed I turn and I turn again to face Xander.
"Baby we need tl wake up we are going time very late for the dinner its 12:30 " and just like that Xandet jumps out of bed and we both get ready for the day.
As I'm waiting for Xander to be done in the shower I start putting a little something together to eat. When I'm done Xander is still in the shower so I call up my mom.
"Hey mom "I say
"Hi baby girl what are you up to "
"Well we just woke up so we are trying to get ready quickly "
After about 20 minutes of talking and laughing it's finally by turn to take a shower.
I strip off all my clothes and step under the hot water I quickly wash my body and hair and step out. When Im al dried up I walk to my closet and take out my red flowy dress it ends right above my knees. I then do my mascara,cover up and since it's a special event I add some blush eye shadow and a little red lip stick. Once that's done I put my hair in a side bun I pull a few pieces out and curl them. It's was now 2:10 and all I do is slip on my silver flats and grab my purse.
When I walk to the door I see Xander dressed in a black suit and has a red tie on his hair has grown out so it's over his eye a little but still looks great. We both smile at each other and walk to the car in silence. Once we get to my mom's house she swoons over us and how cute we are we all sit down and talk for an hour until we get up to go the restaurant for super.

After super Xander;
Once dinner was over we all went home, we all need the rest for the big day tomorrow.
"So tomorrow is the day " Joyce says sounding nervous
"Ya it is...are you OK?" I ask
"Ya...fine my nerves are just caught up in a ball "
"Do not want to get married tomorrow"
"What! No of course I want to it's just what if I fall or mess something up" I chuckle at what she just said and she smacks my arm
"Hey it's nit funny"
"I know I know...but what ever you do will be perfect because it's you doing it" I answer
"Cheese ball"
"I know " I sigh and everything goes silent
Once we get home we both head off to bed.

6:00 am Joyce ;
This is crazy Xander gets a whole other hour to sleep then I do I probably look like a zombie with my hair in a messy bun and a tank top and shorts I had to shower so I could go around in town to get everything done. Since I didn't want to do these things alone I invited my braidmaids  (friends)  to come with me.
The first thing we did was go get our nails done we all got the same thing a French manicure with a flower on the top corner that took us about an hour and a half. Once that was done we went to do get our hair done my hair was half up half down with big tight curls with a domained filled clip and it looked perfect. As I was getting my hair done I wanted to call Xander and I almost did until Em took it away from me.
"Hey give it back " I pout
"Oh this...Ya not tonight honey" with that she puts it in her purse and sits on it can you believe she sits on it.
After a long time of sitting in the chair my hair was finally done and we get to go home since Xander is at Devans house. Once we get to my house 9:30 we all did each others toe nails and laughed while have drinks. Since the wedding doesn't start until 3:00 we talked for a while talking. We laughed about old memories some I know some not, we had a few more drinks then we started to do my make up and I did there's. It felt like we were playing dress up but only thus time it was the real deal. I was having such a good time with all my friends and I'm glad I still have them in my life. When my makeup was all done my mom walked in and we started time get her ready. It was now 1:16 and everything was done all that was left was to get dressed but we were not doing that just yet. My mom left again to go help with the set up so Im here with my girls and I bast the music up we all started dancing and singing to 'ayo' by Chris Brown. After we were done jamming out to the music it was 2:00 so we all got into the dresses and made us smell good and left to go to the ranch were we will be getting married.

______________________________________
Ik this is a very short chapter but u want them to get married next chapter....I hope u still enjoyed it

Pls
Comment
Favorite
Vote
And share
Love Hilda