Prologue

You had no idea how much you meant to me, princess. No idea how much you saved me and fixed me without trying to, or even knowing what you were doing. 

You know, some people really don't want help. Because getting help means acknowledging something is wrong with you. It's like admitting there is something about yourself that you can't fix as much as you try to.

These kinds of people don't want fixing, rather observed, as they lead their reckless lives and watch the world crumble to the ground while having a smoke.

I was one of those people, and I think she noticed from the start. I didn't need anyone by my side, simply because I gave up trying to be saved from the fatal end that awaited me. 

It was like the dream I always had, ever since I was little I've been on this rollercoaster that only went up, but now I'm finally arriving at the top. And I knew what happens after. I was okay with it.

I didn't have someone going up with me, someone I was scared of losing, someone I could turn to when it got a little scary up there.

That is until I met her.

Hello. My name is Harry and this is the story of a girl that was, and this is the story of how I destroyed her. That sounds quite depressing now that I think of it, but you gotta stick with me for this one. Because everything that is destroyed only falls to build something else, entirely different, and beautiful. 

It all started around ten years ago when I went to a certain family's house and crossed paths with the one person who would soon change my life, maybe forever.

----------------------

Harrehhhh