A happy home (10)

RIP 2 my youth
and you could call this my funeral
~~~ RIP 2 My Youth~~~

This is part 2 of the last update cuz it got a little too long

Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you so much for checking in on me I feel so loved ahaha ❤️

Davina's POV

So this is how my life will be now, fucking great.

I'm trying to count my blessings because anything is better than getting killed by your own family but it's getting harder by the second.

I was sat on my bed holding my throat from the pressure he applied and it still hurt. My fingers brush slightly over my neck and I gasp at how sensitive it feels, this is definitely gonna bruise.

What the fuck just happened? he did just pin me to the damn wall, right?

Well fuck me. Zayn and I aren't talking and I just got on the bad side on one of my kidnappers, I'm probably never getting out of here alive and will never see my friends again.

Exactly how I wanted my life to end, how lucky.

I don't think everything has exactly caught up to me because I don't feel what I should be feeling right now. Like yeah this is extremely inconvenient but I can't help but feel a thrill in my belly from not knowing exactly what's gonna happen, it's messed up but it's the most excitement I've had in a while.

I shake this feeling off and stand up, grabbing the clothes Niall so kindly left for me. Well kind enough for a person who is holding you hostage at their enormous house.

I got the feeling he's the nicest one around here since he's the one always joking from what i've heard. The others look very intimidating next to him but still who knows? he may be a damn psycho who pins people against walls like Harry.

I look at the 'clothes' he gave me, seeing it consisted of low waist track pants and a white cropped shirt. This would've been perfectly fine if it wasn't the cropped part, but at least he didn't give me winter clothes.

they could also be playing the whole 'good cop bad cop' thing to get me to cooperate to whatever this is.

I try to put it down as much as possible but give up after a while, knowing I will have to walk around these men, four of which i don't know and one that won't even look at me.

It's fine Davina this could be worse. Stop being ungrateful.

I'm pretty confident Harry originally came up here to tell me about dinner so I just decide to head down stairs, hoping it wouldn't be as awkward but knowing my luck it probably will.

I walk through the open corridor and see a few open doors, giving a little peek inside. Two of the doors had beds in them, one with singles beds and another one with a double bed and small dresser.

I wonder who gets and double room and who needs to share, still there are a bunch of other closed doors so who knows. The third door was closed and I decided to go with my judgment and not open it.

for now

"Looking good." says the Irish male voice from one of the stools. I turn in the direction it came from to see Niall sitting with a beer in his hand, without taking his eyes off my exposed skin.

Have he never seen an exposed mid-section?

"Could I possibly get a hoodie or something?" I decide to ignore his statement and ask quietly, not feeling comfortable at all with the amount of exposure.