I can't lose her(48)*

EVERYONE SIT DOWN CUZ THIS BOOK JUST HIT 6K! I seriously cannot express how grateful I am to have each and every one of you in my life. Never would I have thought we'd get here when I first started writing but thanks to you, my dreams come true!

also last *smut* chapter for a while so enjoy cuz everything is going downhill after this :) Also when you see italics it's a flashback

Harry's POV

I let out a low grunt as her hands pull my hair, her hips bucking up in loss of control as her thighs press to the side of my head. "Shit," Davina moans while throwing her head back even more against the couch, one of my hands pressing her stomach down so she'd stop moving.

You might be wondering how the hell we got here. Well after playing those stupid games and eating pot brownie until two am, Niall and Louis finally went to sleep. Turns out high Davina is extremely flirty and horny which I'm not complaining about of course. I don't even know what happened after but I know that I'm on my knees as she sits on the couch with her legs thrown over my shoulder, and I couldn't be anywhere better.

Her hips move uncontrollably as I move my tongue around her clit, lowering it so I can slip in and out of her swiftly. My face was a mess of her pre-cum, her hands holding my long hair back but it still stuck to my sweaty neck.

We sat in the living room which was quite a risk in itself, we still had the windows open because of the unbearable heat so really it was all about testing luck. It was past two in the morning but if anything I felt wide awake, adrenaline pumping through my veins as I focused on sending her over the edge.

I glance up just as Davina looks down, our eyes locking together and I begin moving my tongue faster. Her mouth falls open but not once does her vision leave mine, pushing my head down even more as she whispers lustful profanities.

"I'm so fucking close," Her hand cups her mouth so she wouldn't make as much noise, normally I would tell her to be as loud as she wants but to be fair we need to give Louis and Niall a rest. Plus it'd be very awkward to have someone walk in on this.

I bring my thumb to her clit, circling it to give her yet another source of pleasure. I wish we took this to my bedroom so I could show her my very special drawer but I couldn't wait to get there, and I don't know how far she'd want to go so I rather not scare her with all of that just yet. Plus this is her second orgasm of today so I don't wanna overwhelm her.

Shit just the thought of using all my toys on her makes the hardening in my pants worse, pressing against my shorts painfully.  "Fuck, Davina," I pant almost in grief. My breath tickling her inner thighs causing goosebumps to erupt. My chest rose up and down heavily as her hips shifted erratically, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

My mouth leaves her core in a quick decision, but before she could look back up, I quickly took off my rings and slide two fingers deep inside her. Davina gasps loudly, not expecting the sudden intrusion but thriving in the pleasure anyway. Her head tosses back more when I curl my fingers, massaging all the right spots that caused her legs to tremble.

My mouth covered in her pre-cum as I ran my tongue across her inner thigh, suck large bruises on her skin so she'd remember tonight. My fingers keep thrusting in and out of her at a desperate pace to get her to her high. Davina struggles to find the air around us, choking out a moan as I hit the spot inside her over and over, her eyes pinched shut.

"Oh shit Harry," she whispers painfully from the intensity of the situation. I could tell the heaviness in her hips was becoming too much to handle, her body was covered in sweat creating a beautiful glow to it. Her back was trying to arch but my hand pressing down on her stomach kept her in place. The pleasure radiating out of her as I sit on my knees only watching as my hand worked on her in concentration, a small smirk plastered across my lips.