I hate you (2)

I was born in a messed up century

My favourite flavoured sweets are raspberry amphetamines

I bought a car, Baretta, age 16

I brush my teeth with bleach cuz I ain't got time for cavities

~~~~~~ parents by yungblud ~~~~~~

A/N

Oh hello there! Glad to have you back. Anyways are you ready to have a little look at teen Davina? I'm super excited! Do you like that song?

Btw a reminder of Alicia and Tom, but you can imagine them as whoever you want!

---------------

---------------

T/W sexual assault references and extreme misogyny. Some topics may trigger readers.

Davina's POV 2020

"Yes Alicia, I'm bringing the swimming suit." I huff to my phone in an annoyed tone, this is the fourth time she asks me the same damn question and the fourth time I give her the same answer.

My already stuffed, purple suitcase looked very disorganized with the speed I was throwing things inside. Tom was waiting not so patiently downstairs, probably mad and in a bad mood.

Tom has been my boyfriend ever since eighth grade when I started paying more attention to boys. He happened to be your typical popular jock that somehow likes me, don't get me wrong, I was also pretty popular. Everything seemed like a real-life fairytale, he took me on dates and bought me random gifts, we even went to his parents holiday house together last year, where I got intimate for the first time.

My parents adored him, to say the least, from his humourless jokes to the rugby games he and my dad watch every Sunday. It's really weird how they love him more than their own daughter, even with his unsettling personality. If only they knew what he puts me through, but I doubt they'd care.