The other side of the door (45)*

A/N: Sorry this is broken up in parts I just had to say goodbye to the boys (won't be the last you see of them) Get everyone situated in a new setting and then have some cute *distractions* hehe.

TW: Sexual content

You cannot save people, you can only love them. -Anais Nin.

Davina's POV

So today was the day we left England for good. And it's scary if I'm being honest, I don't know if I'll ever be back.

We were currently outside Callum's house as he and Louis exchanged a few words and Niall made sure he had all passports. Well, fake passports to be more specific, apparently Ashton was the guy you'd go to if you ever needed fake documentation and right now we needed to be erased from the system. I'm Miss Ketzia Grey from now on, which I found really over the top.

Me and Harry sat on the backseats of the silver sedan Michael arranged because the six pm wind was way too fucking cold, the heater was on and I wore Luke's big sweater but it was still not enough. We didn't have any more clothes which sucked, but I'm so excited to get to LA and see all the clothes me and Niall bought, poor Harry's gonna be surprised with the bill.

"Are you cold?" He whispers from beside me to not disrupt Niall in the front seat, we sat kinda away from each other as we stared out opposite windows but our hands were still brushing and it send my adrenaline pumping.

I glance over at him, smiling lightly when I catch a glimpse of my ring on his finger. "A little," Yep that was definitely a lie, I hate English weather because just when you're getting used to summer it's cold all over again.

Harry lifts his right arm up while his other still rested on the car door, urging me to come closer with his hand. I comply, obviously, feeling my body almost melt under his touch as he cages me in his natural warmth. I wonder if this is what home is supposed to feel like.

My head rests on his shoulder and I listen to his steady breathing just to pass time, his chest falling and rising at a steady rhythm as he looks out the window. A smile spread on his lips when I sneak my hand under his hoodie, brushing over the hair just above his boxers and feeling his muscles flex under my touch.

How can a person who's caused so much hurt to others be so... angelic? And alright maybe I'm just being dumb for this but I think Harry could tell me every terrible thing he ever did, and I'd still love him through it if only he let me.

"Alright mate,  so I'll see yous soon hopefully," Louis' loud voice snaps me out of my bubble, my gaze falling from Harry to the five guys talking in front of the open car door. They all give him a brotherly hug but only Luke whispers something in his ear before letting go.

"Oi Louis, close the door," I call out to him, making him roll his eyes annoyedly but close it anyway. We have to keep the warmth inside or else I'll freeze.

Just as he does that, Callum and Michael come over to the back window, tapping it gently for us to roll it down. Oh for fuck sake. Harry presses the small button at the side of the door until the window is open just enough for us to hear each other.

"Take care, you two." Callum tells us with a firm tone, hands stuffed deep in his pockets and you could literally see his breathing as he spoke. "Especially you peach, take care of him." He directs his speech at me this time, a smile gracing my face at the cute pet name. I haven't know Callum all that long but I can tell he's a good friend.

"Haz can get too in his head sometimes, but you can-" Callum is cut off by Harry closing the window again, flipping him off once his voice is completely blocked out. Callum doesn't seem the smallest bit offended, grinning wildly and walking to where Ashton and Luke stood.