0.0

DOUBLE TROUBLE PLUS ONE

Liana sat her triplets down. "God another intervention" her oldest Kendall groaned. Liana sent her a mean glare. "Your moving" liana said. "Where to mother" her youngest asked.

"Probably to hell" Kendall and Arianna said. The two snickered "real funny you too. Listen" Harmony said to her sisters. The two older sisters looked at each other before looking at there sister.

"You hear that Kendall" Arianna asked. "I did. Little Harmony being a arse kisser as always" Kendall said. Harmony pouted. "Don't worry Harmi we're only jokin"

Liana slammed her hand down. The triplets eyes shot to her. "You three will move to hemlock grove with your aunt" she said sternly. "No way! That wack ass town-" Kendall was cut off.

"Sister I believe it is wise not to argue with mother" Harmony said. "Fine. Take that look off your face" Kendall shot to her mother. "What look" her mother asked. She knew it would only piss her daughter off.

Kendall stood quickly "that look. The judgmental look. Your probably shipping me off so you can be rid of you evil daughter and sending them to make sure I stay gone!" She shouted. "No. lower your tone" liana shouted back. "Or what! Your gonna run to Richard to beat me again. News flash liana you can't he's dead" she snapped.

The room when silent "I am your mother-" This time Arianna cut her off. "Barely. The only time you have been a mother was when we were in public " she spat.

The room was quiet again "nothing to say? How about you harmony" Ari asked. "Look guys maybe this move is good" she said.

"Explain how is that Harmi" Ari asked with the calmest voice she could. "We get away from mother. Auntie Margo treats us like people not villains or puppies" she said.

A smirk grew on Kendall's face. She walked over and slung her arm over her sisters shoulders. "Let's do this ladies".

The Hakan triplets packed up all there stuff that night. Once they were done they met on the roof. Hayden and Hayley was smoking and Harmony was watching the stars.

"Last time in Mystic falls" Hayden said. "Good riddance" Harmony laughed. "Elena will kill us" Hayley said. "Not if I kill her first" Hayden mumbled darkly.

Hayley and Harmony turned towards her. (This is during the whole Caroline and Damon thing). "You should make amends before you go" Harmony said. Hayden let out a sarcastic laugh. "With who Elena and Caroline? What's next you want me to apologize to Tyler for punching Vicky" she asked.

"You should try" Hayley said. "I can't believe your going along with this." Hayden said.

-time skip at the Gilbert house-

Hayden stood next to her twins with folded arms. Caroline,Bonnie,Elena and Stefan all sat in front of them. "Go ahead Hade" Hayley said. Hayden groaned "I'm sorry Elena," she said.

"I know you w-" Hayden cut her off. "That no one gives a holy fuck about your problems. I'm also not sorry that I'm better than you in everything." Hayden said.

Stefan stood up "that's enough" he said. "What are you gonna do about it Salvatore? Gonna suck my blood" she watched as his face dropped. "Caroline I'm sorry that your head is so far up your ass you can't think straight. Also Elena I'm sorry your head is up your ass as well" Hayden finished.

"Bonnie I will miss you deeply. I'm out" she did her salute which turned into a middle finger and left. Hayden was never one for friends. Mainly in Mystic falls, Elena had hated her since second grade.

Elena was excited to wear her new dress. Hayden came to school in a beautiful purple gown and her hair perfectly curled. People found it cool that she was a triplet and surrounded her and her twins. And stole all the spot light from Elena that day forth

Elena hated it and that is the reason.