30

- Well that worked out perfectly yeah?-

The news. Athena wanted to see hope. Roman he uh didn't like it at first but agreed. "That's the house" Athena said pointing to the house. Her father and Hayley walked outside confused.

Athena jumped out of the car "hi dad!" She called running and hugging the male. "Well hello Angel, I suppose your fiancé and-" he was cut off. "Grandpa!" Lelia yelled sprinting to the man. He lifted her up with ease.

Soon Rebekah and Hope came out. ( let's say Lelia is about 2 years older than hope so since hope was like 8 Lelia is 10).

The red head walked up to her niece. "I'm hope who are you" hope asked. "Lelia Godfrey. That's my mom Athena and my dad Roman" Lelia pointed. Lelia kneeled down.

"Hi hope I'm your sis-" hope cut her off by giving her a hug. "Dad told me all about you" Hope said before pulling away. Roman said hello to everyone with a smile.

Truth be told he wasn't exactly fond of the mikealson family considering they changed his girl. (Oh and I forgot they aren't married yet. I know I know but I'm lazy okay cut me some slack high school is HARD. )

The rest of the day they hung out as a family and took pictures. That's when Roman decided "tomorrow I want the wedding." He told Athena. A large smile formed on her face as she nodded. "Yeah! Let's do it! But where" she asked.

"Well I knew I loved you for real when we were at the carnival. So..." he trailed off. "You wanna get married at a carnival" she raised her eyebrow. "What no. I want to get married on that plot. I bought it last month and I've building on it ever since".

"Aw Roman" she smiled giving him a kiss. "Gross" "I'm use to it they kiss all the time". Athena looked back and stared at her daughter. She raised her hands in defense.

- Later that night-

Rebekah, Freya and Athena talked about the wedding while the men got wasted in the study. "I think I want the dress to be a surprise to everyone" Athena smirked. "Aw what!" "No fair!" The blondes protested.

"No no no." Athena said. Freya pouted while Rebekah glared. Athena chuckled but continued to think about everything. Tomorrow. Her wedding.

- in Katherine's apartment-

Katherine sat on the couch watching a movie drinking bourbon. "Well isn't this exciting" Athena said from the side of her. Katherine smirked at the blonde girl. "How ya doing dove".

"Spectacular! I'm getting married tomorrow." Athena grinned only to be tackled into a hug. "Congrats Dove" Katherine said. "Will you-" Katherine cut her off. "I will be there darling.".

"Thank you so much" Athena said. "I will be there. I'll even bring your favorite brothers." Katherine said. "You would?" Athena asked her eyes lighting up. "I would drag them both from the hot cell of hell for you. You know your only bestie is in town".

"Who" Athena asked. "Kai Parker" and suddenly it brought flash backs of Athena and Kai playing. Her sneaking him out his house and into hers. Granted he was 17 and she was about 16 but they were strictly friends.

"I thought he was dead" Athena frowned. "Not at all" Katherine said. "I have to go but hemlock grove you remember" Athena asked and Katherine nodded. "Worry about nothing my dear dove"

Soon Athena was back. "That worked out perfectly yeah?"

This is Lelia now