0.9

WHAT ABOUT DANCING Roman watched from afar as Kendall came back out of her house 20 minutes later

WHAT ABOUT DANCING
Roman watched from afar as Kendall came back out of her house 20 minutes later. She was dressed in workout clothes. She ran into her car and sped off.

Roman started his car and followed her. The burning feeling of jealousy burned through his body. He watched from as she got out of her car and ran into a building.

- in the building-

"Miss.Hakan your late" a woman in her 30's said. "I apologize Mrs.Linor" Kendall said. "Lead." Was all the woman said. Kendall threw her bag down.

A young girl with dark hair and blue eyes started the music. All the girls followed Kendall as she jumped onto one foot and span.

Kendall started to take the lead a boy watched her. He was tall but not tall like Roman he was around 5'10-5'11. He was busy flirting with another girl on the side.

He remembered watching Letha do this. As it came for him to catch her Roman swooped in. She was shocked but kept it pushing letting Roman spin her in the air. She folded her body as Roman caught her.

He placed her on her feet and span her. She raised one leg and put it over romans shoulder. He grabbed her leg and gently threw her over his shoulder where she ended up into a back bend walk over.

Roman grabbed her by her waist as soon as she stood up. She cross bended her feet and let Roman twist her waist. They were staring at each other with such intensity.

He dipped her quickly. The class started to clap bringing both teens out of there day dream. Roman brought her up "who are you" the older woman asked.

"Roman Godfrey" Roman said. "How did you get here. I don't remember you as a dancer" the woman said. "I followed my girlfriend." He said simply.

Tia looked at Kendall"the Godfrey boy is your boyfriend" the teacher asked. Kendall nodded awkwardly. "Prove it Hakan." A random blonde said.

Roman grabbed her quickly pulling her into a kiss. Kendall melted and kissed back. All she could taste was smoke and mint. Romans mind ran quickly.

He could taste faint coffee and mint.it made his brain foggy all he could think about was kissing her. She pulled away softly opening her eyes. "Are you ready to go" Roman asked.

She stuttered for a bit "I-I-I- um Y-Yeah I-I think so" she said. Roman smirked and looked at the people watching "she still gets flustered when I kiss her. You are adorable kitten" he said.

A flash came to mind. That nickname. She started to remember the trance she was in when Roman looked into her eyes and called her kitten. 'What is going on' she asked herself.

"Ken? Kendall" Roman called grabbing her shoulders. She jumped before meeting his eyes. He held so much care in his eyes "ready ?" He asked. "Yeah yeah sorry" she said.

-At the Godfrey home-

"You dance very well" Roman said walking into the kitchen with Kendall trailing after. "Dancing ? Who" Olivia asked. Roman rolled his eyes "oh hi mrs.Godfrey!" Kendall smiled.

The woman gave a small smile back. "So what about dancing" Olivia asked. "I went to see Kendall at her dance studio" Roman said. "You mean you followed me and spied on me" Kendall said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah sure. Anyway this douche wasn't going to catch her so I did and danced with her for a bit" Roman said. He sounded bored but he knew how important Kendall thought it was for the three to get along.

"What type of dance do you do" Olivia asked. "Ballet" Kendall answered. She pulled out her phone and showed a video of her dancing a solo.

She may have been a troublemaker but ballet was the only thing that got her mind off of horrible things. You see She has always felt a switch.

Like she could just turn everything off. Damon and Stefan helped her check if she was supernatural. They said no but she couldn't help to think they are lying.

Speaking of which she need to call Damon to see if he knew what Roman did to her.