36

Chapter thirty six: So much happier

The pain was extreme. A loud scream ran past Athena's lips as she fell on her knees. Purple clouded her vision. It hurt, the burning and the aching . She passed out. When she awoke she was in a unfamiliar bedroom.

A man walked in. Roman. "You're up! Good. The kids are downstairs waiting on us" Roman smiled. She nodded and walked with him. On the couch we're three teenagers.

"Oh mum you're up" Lelia smiled jumping up to hug her mother. Silas and Midas stood up and hugged her. They were so tall now, Silas 5'11 Midas 6'0, Lelia 5'7 which was understandable.

Athena was 5'7 and Roman is 6'4. Being tall just ran in the family. Klaus was 5'11 nearly 6'0 and Julia was 5'8. Arianna and Harmony sat on the floor watching tv. "Aria? Mony? Can I talk to you" she asked.

The two girls got up and followed her to a bedroom. "I'm dead aren't I" Athena asked her voice cracking. "Yeah. We are all dead, except Roman and the kids" Arianna answered.

"How did I die" Athena asked. "Your power completely overwhelmed your body and it shut down your heart. But your magic did create this to be with your children. It's in there dream".

"No more yelling,pain, nothing?" Athena asked falling back onto the bed. "Yes" Harmony replied. "I am gonna be so much happier now that I'm dead" Athena closed her eyes and slightly smiled.

All her worries were gone. Sure she thought about her children losing their mother but they didn't need a depressed figure in the house anymore. She loved her kids and husband more than anything.

That is why she is dead. For love. a better life for her kids. She wouldn't be there for their weddings, break ups, or anything else but when they need her she will be here.

The end

I loved this story with all my heart but it is coming to an end. Sorry guys

Mood gifs lol