33

- Just hold me

- Just hold me. Please -

On the couch sat Roman and Athena. "My powers....they are feeling off" she said. "Since when" he asked. "Few hours" she said. "It's like a aching pain in my chest I don't know what it is" she said. In front of them sat toddlers.

Midas and Silas. Silas had there fathers green eyes and Midas had there mother's blue eyes. However Silas had light hair while Midas had dark. Lelia had a mix of both her parents eyes with light hair.

The ten year old was currently asleep in her bed. Both twins knocked out in the crib. Athena rested her head onto his shoulder as the two enjoyed silence. All of a sudden Athena's phone rang.

"Hello?" Athena asked. "Thea" a voice cried on the phone. It was Arianna. "Ari what happened" Athena asked standing up. "Teleport here now and help me stop Harmony" Arianna said. Athena used her powers to teleport next to Arianna. Her body felt weak but she managed to pull threw.

"What happened" Athena asked. "Have you felt a shift in your magic" Arianna asked to which Athena nodded. "Harmony said she felt herself draining. And-" she was cut off by Athena.

"What's that" in the distance was a figure walking towards a train track. Harmony. The girls ran as fast as they could screaming and yelling. "Harmony! Stop get out of the way" Athena yelled.

A loud train horn was heard. The girls continued to sprint when they were tackled. A compelled Tyler and a off the rails Stefan was on top.

"Get off of me!" Arianna thrashed. "Let go" Athena screamed. The girls sat there hitting the boys trying to get them to release the girls. "Stop she could die! Stefan you love her!" Ari yelled at the green eyed man.

"I don't love anyone!" Stefan growled back. "Tyler come on break it. You can do it" Athena begged. They didn't let up. Athena grabbed a stick and jammed it into Stefan abdomen before helping Arianna.

Athena tried to use her powers but nothing happened. They girls decided to run while throwing things at the boys. "Let me save my sister" Arianna begged Stefan. "No. She is doing exactly what he told her to do"

The only one who could compel a heretic is the originals. "No. T-There is no way" Athena said."your father doesn't like being crossed." Tyler said. Athena's world broke. "H-He what" she asked.

"Compelled her to die. Even if you save her right now. She will keep trying" Stefan said plainly. It was like slow motion as Athena again. Harmony turned around and that's when the train hit her.

Athena let out a scream. Not a horror movie scream but a scream that will make you cry. So much pain filled into her voice "Ahhhhh" she cried/screamed.

The woman dropped to her knees. The tears in her poor sisters eyes remained in her head. Harmony was gone.

(No bc why am I crying rn)

This was worse then anything she ever felt. This deep aching never ending pain. The burn of betrayal and the scratching reminder of loss and sorrow.

Her sweet innocence sister was gone. Because of Stefan, Tyler and her father. What would Jeremy say or do. His best friend is gone.

The pain in Athena's voice brought Stefan back immediately. "W-What have I done" he cried plopping down next to the girl.

Arianna sobbed to herself in the back. "This is all your fault" Athena mumbled. "What?" Stefan asked. "It's all your fault! Stefan Salvatore you are dead. I really hope you die a painful burning death. And I'm gonna help you"

Fire bursted out of her body

Fire bursted out of her body. Her previous blue eyes were a dark red. "Athena stop! It isn't gonna help" aria yelled jumping in front of Stefan.

The flames went out. "Run Stefan" Athena said and he did. Athena crashed into Arianna sobbing. "We need to go home. You have your sons and daughter. I am okay here".

"No come back with me I can protect you" Athena sobbed. "I think I should tell you now" Arianna sighed. "I'm dead Thea. Bonnie let me pass through to see you and Arianna one last time" she said.

"N-No" Athena looked up in despair. "I love you little sister" and like that she was gone. Athena broke down in that forest before teleporting home.

Roman stayed up for her. "Baby what's wrong" he asked as the girl fell onto him "J-Just hold me. Please" she cried into his shoulder as he held her.

A/N: I am so sorry y'all. I am literally crying rn