15

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

Kendall stormed into the house. Peter had warned Roman that she was coming so he was on the stairs. "You bastard!" She yelled. Roman looked ashamed "Kendall you have to understand" he said.

"That what ? You compelled me to sleep with you. You could have just asked!" She said. He hated seeing her cry."I couldn't control it!" He said. "Why didn't you tell me or push me away. You know when your nose bleeds you used it!" She yelled.

"Kendall-" he was cut off by him suddenly being flung into the air. Wings were sprouted out of her back. "No! You don't get the pleasure of talking to me" she growled. He looked down and seen her luggage.

"Where are you going" he asked softly. "Home. We're I belong" she said. "No. You belong here with me" he said. "With the guy who compelled me to fuck him?!? Your insane" she said .

He grabbed her wrist "get off of me" she snapped throwing him across the floor. She grabbed her suitcase and ran. She jumped into the car and just like that she was gone. After he balled his eyes out he went to her house.

He knocked and Jessie opened the door. "Roman?" She asked "hey" he said. She slapped him and hard. "What the hell!" He yelled holding his cheek.

"Kendall told me to give that to you if you came" she shrugged. "Where is she" he asked. "Oh she left. She stopped by to say goodbye and then left" she said. "No way. She wouldn't leave me like that" he said.

She dragged him in the house and into the girls room. It was bare. The once silk covered bed was now just plain white. Her fluffy white carpet was missing as well.

Her lights. The thing he loved most about her room was gone as well. Her vanity and drawers were cleared. He pulled open her desk to find 3 pictures of her and him. The second thing hurt him the most. His promise ring sat right on top.

He sat on her bare bed and sobbed. He had never cried over a girl but this hurt. He knew he should have told her. That he should have been more open to having a kid. It wasn't her fault and he knew that.

He just got her back. How could he lose her all over again. He opened the drawer below the one that held her ring. Inside was a small pillow and her perfume.

He sprayed the perfume on the pillow and rested his head on it. He looked at the pictures before grabbing his phone. With his phone he looked at pictures. He came across a video.

On the video

Kendall's face appeared. She smiled then turned so the camera could see Roman in the back talking to one of the workers. "Roman if you ever find this I love you. I'm not entirely sure when I fell in love with you but I know that I am." She whispered to the phone.

"Hopefully we won't be in the middle of a fight. That would suck. But I'm sure I'll come around. I love you idiot" she gave the phone a kiss