12

FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRLY GIRL

Roman didn't listen to me. Then again when does he ever listen to me. It's been 3 weeks since we talked about my birthday. Last night we spent the night at my house.

When I woke up there was a stunning dress hanging on the back of my closet. He left a note that said.

'𝑇𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑛. 𝐽𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑡 4𝑝𝑚 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒. 𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 - 𝑅.𝐺 '

I smiled to myself before running and getting dressed. I wore a plaid skirt and a white crop top. I slipped on a Pair of white see through socks & white heels.

I grabbed my phone and texted Peter 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖: 𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔?

𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖: 𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔?

𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔.....
𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒: ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖! 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑦.
𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒: ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑜

𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔....
𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖: 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛

Maybe I should text Roman.

𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠: 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔.....
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦: 𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛

𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠: ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑏𝑢

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔....
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑦: 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ;)

I set my phone in my back pocket and went to go meet Peter.

-Skip to 7 cuz a bitch is lazy-

The gown was stunning. I just knew it was expensive. I don't like Roman buying me expensive things I feel like a gold digging whore.

Along with my gold satin dress I wore matching heels. My hair was curled and I wore a bold red lip with lip gloss on top.

That was all honestly. I threw open the door to the Godfrey mansion where everyone was waiting for my arrival. They shouted a happy birthday. I felt a large grin take my features. Roman walked in front of me with two glasses of champagne.

"To the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on." He cheered holding up the champagne a arm around my waist. "To Kendall!" They responded. The night was wonderful.

The dancing and drinking. When it came down to gifts I was sat on a chair in the middle of the room. I opened a small blue box. It was from my mom.

It was a beautiful necklace. The note was short but difficult. 'When the time is right you will understand-L.H'. I clipped it on and I felt a new energy flowing through me.

I opened another box this one was a large box. It was from Damon. "Read the cards out loud" Peter said. I laughed "to my dearest Kendall. You were nothing but a Joy to have around I'm just kidding Stefan made me write that. Happy birthday little Dove- Damon" I said.

I opened it and inside was a stunning dress. It was long and blue, absolutely breath taking. I smiled and opened the next. It was another big box.

"To Kendall. My favorite twin, don't tell Harmony! I love you as my little sister. In case you decide to visit from your favorite Salvatore~ Stefan" I read. Inside was a brand new leather jacket.

I picked up a medium sized box. " sorry I used the rest of your perfume love you big sister~ Ari" inside was two boxes of my favorite perfume.

I went on and on opening presents till I got to a small one. "To the love of my life. If you do me this honor I will be vowing to do whatever I can to stand by your side. A promise to marry you ~ Roman" I teared up and turned to Roman who was on one knee beside me.

"R-Roman" I stuttered. "I know it's early but Kendall Luna Hakan will you wear this promise ring and promise me you will say yes when I propose" he asked. There was a desperate look in his eye.

He looked nervous something I've never seen. "Yes. I will Roman Godfrey" I said and kissed him. As he slipped the cold gold ring on to my finger. It has a large aquamarine diamond in the middle and a row of smaller ones into the band.

"Open my present next" Peter grinned. I pulled open the lid on his present to reveal a flower resin ash tray. "Aw thanks Pete" she grinned.

This is the ring

This is the necklace it is very important remember it