16

WOW YOUR BIG-BEAUTIFUL

Roman had been talking to Harmony he knew she had a soft spot. She kept him updated about Kendall and today was the day. Roman was in mystic falls, he walked up to a large mansion and knocked on the door.

A man in a suit opened the door. "Hello?" The posh sounding man asked. "Hello. I was told Kendall Hakan lives here" he said. Klaus came from behind Elijah. "Who is this brother" the man asked.

"He is looking for Kendall" Elijah said. "I'm a friend of hers," Roman said. "Very well come in. She will be down soon" Elijah said and invite the man in. Roman sat on the expensive furniture.

"So what was your name" Klaus asked glaring at the man. "Roman. You are?" Roman asked. "Klaus Mikealson. That was my brother Elijah" he said. Roman nodded and his eyes looked around the house.

"Kendall is a talented artist and designer. Shame she wants to go to med school" Klaus said. "What are you to her if you don't mind me asking" Roman asked.

"I'm her father. And your her friend?" Klaus asked. Roman let out a laugh "dude you look 24 did you have her at 7" he asked. "I'm a hybrid. I don't age but I can have children, at the moment Kendall is my only daughter" Klaus said.

"She is a triplet" Roman said. "You missed a lot. You see Liana had Kendall and her other to daughters back to back.they aren't twins they are a year apart" Elijah said.

"Kendall will you come down her love" Klaus yelled. You could hear her groan about 10 minutes later she was in the door way. She hadn't notice Roman yet as she was focused on paint colors for the nursery.

"I was thinking cloud theme what do you think Dad? Eli?" She asked and then looked up. She made eye contact with Roman. He gave an awkward smile.

She dropped the paint sample papers. "You! Why are you here? Get out!" She yelled. She turned towards her father and her uncle. "Father! Why is he here." She asked. "Is this not a friend of yours" Elijah asked.

"No! This bastard compelled me. Made me fall in love with him and then knocked me up." She growled. Both men's jaws clenched as they turned to the taller boy.

"Listen. Kendall I was stupid. But you have to know I didn't want to have a kid not because of my playboy life style I didn't want a kid because I'm not going to be a good dad. A child would mess up our chances leaving my mother behind for good" he said.

"Look Roman-" he cut her off "woah your big-beautiful." He said staring at her stomach. "Do you know the gender" he asked. "Father. Uncle. Leave us please" she asked. They reluctantly nodded and left.

"I don't know the gender but my aunt Rebekah thinks it will be a girl" Kendall said. "So you like it here" he said. "Yes. I'm with my real family, Father understands what it felt like to be the evil one" she said.

"I would love to meet your family. Properly and meet our possible daughter. If you allow me" he said. Kendall subconsciously rubbed her belly. "My child will need a father. But I just can't bring myself to forgive you" she said sadly.

"I will be here. Five season hotel if you need me. Also I found this" he said and set down pictures on the coffee table along with her ring. "I will see you tomorrow" he said and left quickly.

Kendall sighed and looked at the pictures. He hurt her but her child needed a father. She knew how much it sucked to have a replacement as a dad or having to ask where your father is.

She was so confused. She didn't feel like he loved her. He took away her free will that is unforgivable. Tyler didn't forgive Klaus tho Klaus wasn't sorry.