19

Mother dearest yay me

Roman and I have been looking for names for the past 3 weeks. We already figured out the last name and the middle name curtesy of Letha. It was between Leila, Athena or Julia.

We were up in my room. It was less elegant and I liked it that way. My father was in the baby room painting up a storm. He had offered to paint my room and I have decided to let him. Father said after he was done with the nursery my room was next.

I was very excited. "I don't know Julia is a pretty name" Roman said. "I know but it is so basic (no offense) I want our daughter to have a stun to her name" she said. I tapped the notebook which held 145 different names.

A knock came at the door. I looked up to see my father in the doorway with a stunned look. Aunt Rebekah gave me a sympathetic look.

"Hey Mr.Mikealson, Rebekah" Roman wasn't too keen on calling someone Mr but my dad scared him. "C-Come down stairs" he said and lightly stumbled away.

I looked at Roman who shrugged. He helped me up "Roman I haven't seen my dad like this since we found out I was his kid" I whispered. He just lightly kissed my head.

When we got downstairs my dad was face to face with a beautiful woman. She had brown hair that rested perfectly on her shoulders. She wore a blue dress and a award winning smile.

Around her neck was the same as mine. My dad had one of his necklaces untucked from his shirt and it had a woman's ring in it. Behind the two was my mother Liana.

They finally noticed me. "Kendall! My sweet little girl" both Liana and the woman said stepping to me. They both stopped when I took a step back.

"W-Who the hell are you. Why are you here!?! dad why do you have a ring on your necklace? And why the fuck is everyone staring at me as if I'm about to break in a million pieces" I yelled.

"First watch your mouth. Second Kendall meet your birth mother Amelia." Father said. My eyes dart to the teary eyed woman. She gave me a smile. I let go of Roman and slowly walked towards her.

SLAP

A loud noise filled the room. I slapped my birth mother. She held her cheek as she turned back to me. "You" I growled. "All the shit I went through because you weren't there. You know how many times I cried myself to sleep wondering why I didn't belong" I yelled.

She tried to speak but I growled and cut her off. "Don't think for a second anyone is off the hook. You don't get to speak, I didn't have a voice until I was 11 isn't that right Liana" I said.

Liana put her head down "I get it now. You beat me you let that man abuse me for 16 fucking years! Because I wasn't your own" I said. I was hurt.

"I could have lived a so much better life. If you would have just FUCKING WANTED ME! WHY DIDNT YOU WANT ME?!?ANSWER ME PLEASE" I screamed hitting my fathers chest repeatedly.

I broke down but I was still angry. "I hate you. You pushed me out, let him walk away and gave me up to your sister" I said. My voice was broken. Everyone was crying.

"It wasn't-" I cut her off. "Then what was it like hm? You were tired of being married to someone who was described as the devil and I was a reminder" I asked.

"No! I loved your father I still do. I died Kendall! I died giving birth until your grandmother decided You needed me and sent me back down here" Amelia said. "I need space. And great timing thanks a fucking lot grandma ester" I yelled.

Roman grabbed my hand. "Sit. Stress isn't good for the baby" he said. I sat down on the sofa with Roman holding my hand. My eyes trained on the ground until I felt eyes burning into me.

"What the fuck are you looking at" I yelled. I looked up meeting my mothers eyes "your pregnant" she smiled. I rolled my eyes "mother dearest- yay me" I said sarcastically.