11

IMAGINE THE STUFF I DON'T SAY

Kendall stood out on the field. In a cheer uniform staring at the cheer captain. Her cousin Jessie next to her. The girl barked some orders and they followed.

The girls did a back tuck at the same time. "Hakan!" Lana called out. Kendall groaned and put her hands on her hips. "What is it Hunter" Kendall asked. "How many times to I have to teach you this move!" Lana scolded.

"I don't know a million" Kendall smiled sarcastically. "Your not funny." Lana said. "And your not slick" Kendall fired back. Lana shot her a confused look. "Oh you think I didn't see the bedroom eyes you were giving my boyfriend" Kendall dryly laughed.

"New flash hun. Roman Godfrey doesn't do whore's anymore. The only girl who can do him is me" Kendall said. Lana scoffed " keep rolling your eyes you might find a brain." Kendall said.

Jessie cut in " will you shut up orphan ". Kendall chuckled "God I wish your mother would have swallowed you" Kendall growled. Jessie and Lana looked offended.

"Oh your offended? Imagine the stuff I don't say" Kendall said. Roman was now standing behind her. "Come on princess be nice" he teased. She glared in response. "Stop glaring at me" he said.

"Or what" she asked raising a challenging eyebrow. "Or I'll kiss you" he said. She smirked before glaring again. He chuckled lowly scooping the girl up and kissing her. His arm under her but and her legs around his torso.

With his free hand he snatched the Pom poms from her hand and threw them down as her walked. Not breaking the kiss he walked all the way to his car and set her down on the hood.

He continued to make out with her. She pulled away with swollen lips. " come on." Was all he said and she jumped into the car. (We are in September now bc that is Kendall's B day)

"So Kendall," Roman said. "Yes" she asked looking up from her phone. "Your birthday is coming up soon" he said. "Yeah....September 22 why" she said. He smiled "your gonna be 18" he said. She nodded slowly "so?" She asked.

"Well what are you doing for your birthday" he asked. "Nothing" she said. He stopped harshly and looked over at her "nothing?!?" He said. "Don't say it like it is the worst thing you have ever heard" she said.

"Kendall you can't not do anything" she looked at him. "Roman. Just because you had a massive party doesn't mean I want to" she said. He smirked. "What?" She asked rudely.

"You want me to throw you a secret party" he said. "No. And drive it's five" she said. He smirked "yeah you do" he said. She rolled her eyes and looked back down at her phone.

-Skip to at the fair-

Roman bought the carnival again. Kendall walked around along side him stuffing her face with cotton candy. "You should have worn shoes" Roman said. "Oh shut up" she said.

He pulled her onto there tenth ride. They were on the horse thing (I don't remember what it's called).

He leaned over as she whispered to him. "Let's have fun on top of the fairs wheel" she smirked. He waited for the ride to stop before dragging her on.

Roman gave the guy his number and told him to let them go all the way to the top and then don't stop until he calls. The man followed directions.

-3 1/2 hours later-

Roman brought the girl home. He grabbed the clothes he left there and changed. The duo took a shower together and laid down.

She traced small symbols on his bare stomach. He kissed the top of her head. They watched her favorite movie Harry Potter (the 3rd one. My favorite as well besides the fourth).

"Why do you insist on watching this movie everyday all day" he asked. "Because Harry Potter is iconic." She said. "You only say that because your in love with the characters" he said.

"First off no. I mean I am but that's not why and secondly it's not my fault I would let 6'3 ginger twins ruin my life bc they are so hot" she said and he laughed.

"What about-" she cut him off. "My favorite bleach blonde with daddy issues? I didn't forget or about Ron, Blaise,Harry,Neville my cutie pie, or Cedric" she said. He laughed "your too obsessed". "There is no way " she said.