24

CLOCK THAT LITTLE BITCH

Kendall was picking up Lelia from Peter and Letha's house. She walked up and open the door, Peter looked worried. "Now Kendall-" she cut Peter off. "Where is Lelia" she asked.

"She had a....Altercation with another one of Michaels friend" Letha said. Lelia ran to her mother with a bruised cheek. Kendall kneeled down as her daughter clung onto her.

Sobs racked the little girls body. "Now now Lelia. Tell mummy what's wrong" Kendall said. Her daughter pulled away and looked her mother in the eyes. "A-Another one of Michael's friends t-threw a b-block at my cheek"

"How big was the fucking block. Lelia has a whole bruised cheek" Kendall said to Peter. "Does it hurt terribly" Kendall asked Lelia. The girl nodded.

Kendall placed a soft kiss on the girls bruise. "Baby your mum will never ever let you be someone's victim". Kendall took her daughter lightly by the shoulder "Mum I can't go in there she will laugh at me again" Lelia complained.

"Listen princess, Mikealson's and Godfrey's never let anyone get away with something. What would your father or you pop pop tell you to do" she asked.

"Dad would tell me to sting like a bee and look like a butterfly." She said. "And what would pop pop tell you" Kendall asked. "He would tell me to hit her back" Lelia said.

"Bingo sweetheart. Someone bully you hit them the fuck back, now go clock that little bitch" Kendall said. Lelia ran off proudly.

(I'm sorry but this is totally me as a mom. I would 100% tell my child to swing back as hard as you can)

"Kendall! You can't tell your daughter to punch someone in the face" Letha said. "Why not? My daughter won't ever be a victim how I was" Kendall said.

A loud cry was heard and Lelia came skipping out. She wore a bright and shiny smile "bye uncle Peter! Bye aunt Letha" she said. Kendall picked her daughter up. "See ya guys" she said and walked out.

-8pm when Roman gets home-

"I'm home!" He called out. Lelia darted out of the kitchen and to the front door where her father stood. "Dad! Dad! Dad! Guess what" she said excitedly.

Roman picked his daughter up and walked into the kitchen where Kendall was. "Hey" he said and kissed the top of her head. He turned his attention to the excited child.

"Mom let clock a little bitch!" Lelia said. "Hey! Don't repeat after me lia" Kendall scolded. "Sorry mom.... but I punched Kylie in the face" Lelia said.

"tell your dad why you punched her" Kendall said. "She bruised my cheek with a block but mom fixed it with her powers" Lelia said. Roman kissed the top of her head "good job. I am very proud of you" he said. She gave him a big toothy smile.

"Lia dear go call the twins" Kendall said. "Okay mum" the girl said and ran past her father. Kendall used her magic to set each plate of spaghetti on the table.

A few minutes later Alina came down holding Lelia with her sister in tow. "This looks amazing Dal" Alina said. She put Lelia in a booster seat. The group ate with small chatter. "Jamie Lynn you barely said anything. Are you alright" the British woman asked.

The blonde looked up "I'm fine." She said. Kendall looked at Alina before just leaving it alone. Once everyone was finished Kendall took Lelia upstairs.

She ran a bath and put her daughter in. "Mommy" Lelia asked playing with the rubber duck in front of her. "Hm". "Is JL bad" she asked. Kendall had a shocked look on her face.

"Why would you think she is evil honey" the mom asked. Lelia looked towards the door before looking at her mom. "S-She was on the phone..." the small girl trailed off. "You know you can tell me anything Lia" Kendall said.

"She was talking about blood bath in this house" Lelia said. The small girl looked scared "honey. No one and I mean no one will ever harm you as long as I'm around" Kendall said.

"Come on let's wash up" the small girl agreed. "Can I sleep in you and daddies room tonight" she asked.

"Of course" Kendall smiled.

I'm going to murder that bitch