28

And she will punch you in the face

"I'm sorry baby but there is so much stuff" Athena said. She was sitting on the front of her car on face time with Roman. She had told him the whole story last night. Today was his birthday October 28th.

(It didn't say his real birthday but it did say he was a scorpio so that's why I made Athena/Kendall a Virgo and they had a Capricorn daughter).

"Oh....okay I'll probably just stay in the office I have work to do anyways" he said. Athena felt so bad but it was okay since she was gonna surprise him.

"Lelia come say hi to daddy" Athena said opening the car door and passing the phone to the child. "Hi daddy! Happy birthday" the small girl smiled. "Hey princess! Do you know how to sing the birthday song yet" he asked.

She shook her head "h-happy birtday happy birtday happy birthday to you" she said. Roman smiled at her cute little mess ups. "Be good for your mom okay" he said. "Okay!" "I love you" he said.

"I wove you too" she said. Athena grabbed the phone. "I'll see you tomorrow" he said. "See you" she said and hung up. Roman set his phone down and sighed.

Having a kid definitely made him softer. He smiled way more than he did, he learned to live without maids. He learned to not be play boy.

-time skip 10 when Roman gets home-

Roman opened the door to his empty house. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone screamed. His eyes widen and flicked on the lights. In front of him was Peter,Athena, Lelia, Michael,Shelly etc.

"Thea I thought you weren't coming home" he said slowly. She ran and hugged him. "I was in front of the house when I called you" she chucked. He picked her up and swung her in his arms.

"Thank you." He said and gave her a kiss. "Your much taller" he said. "You don't have to bend down so far now" she said. He kissed her "your still short" he teased.

"No your just really fucking tall" she playfully growled at him. The party went on joking and laughing. Roman clinked his glass with a fork and everyone turned.

"I have something to tell you all" he said. "Athena. You have caught my eye since the day you "ruined my party". You have brightend my life," he said.

He smiled at her and she blushed. "Every time I get in trouble you always have my back. You gave me a wonderful and beautiful baby girl. You managed to deal with me at the same time as being pregnant and going to med school" he said.

"You truly have brighten my life. To Athena the woman who is beauty, grace and she will punch you in the face" he said. "To Athena" the crowed said.

Athena walked up to him "this is about you baby not me" she said. "Oh I'm not finished" he said and set his glass down.

He pulled out a velvet black box and got down on one knee. "Athena Kendall lunar Mikealson.... will you marry me" he asked. She froze and didn't respond. "Athena?" He said.

Her icy yet forest eyes met his "y-yeah. Yes I'll marry you" she said. He stood quickly and slid the ring on her finger before hugging her. She looked up and gave him a kiss. She looked over to her friends and raised her hand showing the large diamond on her finger.

"I'm getting married" she smiled. The night was continued with singing and dancing. It was the best day ever but Athena couldn't shake the darker feeling in her body.

This is the ring the wedding ring is better.