23

AND THIS BITCH-SORRY LADY

Klaus agree to allow Kendall to move back to Hemlock grove. Though he had two request. She buys herself a mansion with her father's money. The second request is she takes a magic trainer.

Her father convinced a powerful witch by the name Alina to train her. (Elle fanning) Sad part was Elle came with a girl named Jamie Lynn. Kendall obey and now her,Roman,Lelia and the twins were on there way to their new house.

The house was white very posh and elegant looking. By far way better than any mansion there. The twins scattered off to find a room downstairs while the family picked the upstairs.

Kendall handed Roman Lelia. "What are you doing" he asked. "I am going to make a replica of Lelia's room here" she said. She shut her eyes tightly and felt energy rush to her hands.

A purple circle of energy span on her hand. She thrusted her hand forward. A bright light appeared and then it was over. Kendall opened her eyes to see the familiar beautiful room.

Kendall sighed dropping her hand and gave the man a weak smile. "She is still asleep" Roman said. Kendall nodded and watched as Roman placed the baby in the crib.

Kendall slowly walked to the master bedroom next to it. Roman walked in with a concerned face. "Baby relax" he said. "She has great power tho very difficult to maintain it" Alina said.

"How do I restore it" Kendall asked. "Sleeping. Eating. Or siphon from your necklace" Alina said then disappeared. Kendall grabbed her necklace and watched her hand glow purple.

She let it go used her magic to connect her room and to decorate the house. A clear curtain now leaded into the nursery. Kendall crawled up on her bed and quickly slept.

So this is extremely short but I want to Age Lelia up so she will be four years old. Kendall and Roman are 22.

Kendall is now in control of her powers but Twins needed somewhere to stay so they still live there.

Roman now works in the office. Kendall is in med school. Lelia is in preschool. We are going to pretend Letha and Peter had a kid named Michael. I'll show you a drawing and face claim.

Lelia's wardrobe