26

SORRY DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT

Kendall's heels clicked furiously. She was mostly mad she has to rush to New Orleans. Rebekah didn't say why she just said to come. Kendall stormed into the compound with Lelia.

"Is there anyone who can explain why the FUCK I had to pack my life up and rush over here" she screamed. "Mommy no b words" Lelia said. Kendall turned around "your right I'm sorry baby" she said.

Elijah walked out "now before you lose your mind I advise you to keep an open mind" he said. "Hi uncle Elijah" the small brunette smiled. Elijah gave her a smile "explain why I had to pack my four year old up and fly hours over here" she said coldly.

"Elijah have you seen Klaus-" a pregnant woman walked in. She starred at the tall brunette and the toddler who was clinging onto Elijah's leg.

"Who are you" Kendall asked. "Hayley Marshall who are you" she asked. "Kendall." Kendall said coldly. "No last name" Hayley asked.

"Not one that you know" Kendall shot. The girl then turned to Elijah "well... where is he". "Ke-" he was cut off. "NIKLAUS! NIKLAUS WHERE THE HOLY F-FRICK ARE YOU" she screamed.

Klaus sped in front of his daughter. "Why are you screaming" he asked her. "What the F-Flip dude" she growled. "Don't call me dude. And what is with the lack of cussing your usually cussing up a storm" he asked.

Kendall face palmed and pointed to the little four year old who was holding a stuffed owl closely. "Papa" she yelled and ran to the man. He picked her up with ease "hello there little one" he smiled.

She smiled back. "Kendall we have news. Join me in the living room will you? Elijah will you show our princess to her play room" Klaus said. The toddler reached out to the man who picked her up.

Kendall stood behind the couch as her father and Hayley sat in front of her. "So who and how the hell did she get knocked up" Kendall asked forwardly. "Klaus is that baby elijahs" Hayley asked with a hurt and mad tone.

"Who Lelia? no" Klaus said. "Is it yours" Hayley asked. "Stop asking questions Sherlock Jesus fuck" Kendall snapped. The room got quiet quickly.

"Kendall. Watch it" Klaus said. "Aw come on! She is glaring at me" Kendall whined. "I'm sorry who are you" Hayley asked. "Kendall Lewis- Mikealson". Kendall said.

"Mikealson? So who are you married to because I know your not a sibling your accent is different more of a Australian mix with British" she said.

"I'm married to Roman Godfrey. Well almost" Kendall said. Hayleys face twisted "Kendall is my daughter. From my previous wife/current wife" Klaus said.

"You know you could have said that. I'm carrying your little sister right now" Hayley said. You could see the rage in Kendall's eyes. It was like literal fire.

"And you could have kept your legs closed" Kendall growled. "Kendall.." Klaus trailed off but the woman gave him the same devil glare he had.

The room was silent. The famous Klaus glare slapped onto his daughters features. "I don't see why she is so mad I mean are you that clingy to your father" Hayley said.

Kendall turned to Hayley giving her a kol sarcastic smirk. "I'm sorry do you wanna fight" she said. "I'm pregnant" Hayley said. "Then don't start with me I'll still drag you pregnant and all" Kendall shot back.

Hayley looked over to Klaus "little wolf it is best not to tick my daughter off. She has a shorter fuse then me" the man warned. "Does mum know" Kendall asked.

Klaus nodded "I'm afraid that's the reason she isn't here" he said. Kendall stood up a purple light started to form in her hand. "Where is she" Kendall asked. "I'm not-" she cut him off.

"Is she with my brother. Is she with marcel" Kendall growled. "Yes." Was all he said. She lifted her hands and then Lelia came floating in.

Kendall grabbed her out of the air and put her on her back. "Say goodbye to niklaus" Kendall said. She was hurt.

It was understandable. She felt for her mother, Amelia had been in love with Klaus since his human days. Originally they were best friends who ended up getting married.

The immortal angel was able to live her days but when she was pulled up into the sky for duty he left her. Moved on and then when she came back it was good until she found out he had cheated multiple times.

Her heart aches. "But mother you told me to never call grandpa by his name" Lelia said. "This isn't your grandpa. Your grandfather would never ever hurt the woman who stuck by his side for a thousand years" Kendall spat.

"Athena Kendall Lunar Mikealson you will not leave this house!" Klaus yelled. Kendall turned around. "Did you just call me Athena" she asked. "Ken-" he was cut off by the girl flying away.