25

BECAUSE IT SENDS A MESSAGE

"Yes they are gone" Jamie Lynn said. Suddenly the line went dead. She looked up a knife in the wires. She turned and seen Kendall in the doorway.

"K-Kendall" Jamie stuttered. "You sneaky bitch," Kendall chuckled. "You think you could play me? God your stupid" she said. "What are you gonna do kill me" Jamie Lynn chuckled.

"Maybe. Who do you work for" Kendall asked. "Your grandmother. She wants you ALL dead" the blonde growled. "Then yes I will definitely kill you" Kendall said.

She pulled out a Kunai and twirled it around her finger. Jamie darted to the door only to be tackled. Kendall sat on her back and pulled the blondes hair back. The cold knife was placed at her throat.

"You won't do it. It's just a message" Jamie laughed. "If it's a message that makes you a messenger. You know why you always kill the messenger?".

"Because it sends a message" Kendall whispered in her ear. "This is what's gonna happen. I'm going to kill you, clean up, go to school, come back, cook dinner and assure my four year old you will NEVER be a threat again" Kendall said.

Before Jamie Lynn could say anything a crimson liquid poured out of the slash in her throat. Kendall grabbed a cigarette and lit it. She looked down at the corpse on the floor.

"Incendia" she said and watched as the flames hugged and turned the body to ash. She did I quick cleaning spell on the room and her clothes.

-Skip to 8 when Roman gets home-

Lelia was upstairs playing with dolls. Alina was sad about her sisters disappearance. Roman walked into the library to see his sobbing wife.

"Kendall?" He asked sitting down beside her. "What's wrong with me Roman" she cried into his chest. "Nothing is wrong with you. Why do you say that" he asked.

"Lelia was scared of Jamie Lynn because she was double crossing us" the woman trailed off. "I killed her." She sobbed out. Roman held her close as tears soaked his shirt.

"Kendall listen to me. Nothing is wrong with you, you did what any mother would do to protect there family" Roman said. She looked up "there has to be something wrong with me tho" she cried.

"How do you figure that" he asked her. "We had a child and you haven't even asked me to date you let alone marry you for real. Jamie is dead by my hands, my daughter is in danger" she sobbed.

"Kendall. Go on a date with me tomorrow" he said. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What" she asked. "A date. Me and you, I'm sure Shelly will be glad to watch Lelia" he said.

She nodded "but don't you have work" he asked. "It's my company I can just not show up" he said. "Come on." He said and carried her to there bed room. He checked on Lelia who was asleep on her bed.

Kendall used her magic to turn the clear curtain into a wall and made the room sound proof. Roman let out a loud yell. He waited but didn't hear anything.

One thing about Lelia was that she was Not a light sleeper. "Sound proof? Shee-it" he said. Kendall crawled back on to the bed. "Well are you come over here or will I be all alone tonight" Kendall asked.

Roman threw his jacket off. "Oh your in for it Kitten" he smirked and jumped on to the bed. The sounds of zipper,whimpers,buttons flying, and rope tying (if that makes sense) filled the room.

- 10 pm-

A knock came to the sleepy couples door. Roman threw on his boxers and a shirt. He pulled open the door to see his four year old standing there. In her tiny hand was a stuffed owl from the Harry Potter story.

Like her mother Lelia was in love with Harry Potter. Kendall watched it a lot when she was pregnant and watched it with Lelia. "Hey princess what's up" he asked.

"Auntie is here" she said "auntie? What is Shelly doing here" he said. He picked up his daughter and walked downstairs. "Nice boxers. Also I'm not Shelly" a British voice said.

Roman turned around "Rebekah."