0.1

THE END OF THE PARTY

The triplets walked the road. "Ew gross" Harmony said. Everyone turned there gaze to what she was looking at. A red jag was shaking in a disgusting way.

"Car sex. In public. Real classy" Kendall mumbled to her sisters. "Let's ruin the party" Arianna said. The three split up, Arianna walked over first. "Car sex in public? Bold and disgusting" she said sitting on the front of the car.

There were two brunette chicks and a handsome guy. One was sloppily kissing all over him and the other was on top of him. "Wanna join" he asked with a daring smirk.

"Not exactly. The opposite actually" she said. " guys come on let's just go" Harmony said popping up on the driver side. "Twins. I like twins" he said winking.

Kendall then appeared. "Triplets jackass. Move it Tramp" she said. The girl pulled away from Roman to look at Kendall. She figured she better not mess with the chick who was giving her a death glare and blowing smoke in her face.

Roman handed the girl a stack of cash and she left with a limp.

her and Harmony switched sides. The girl on top of him was hiding her face. "Well if it isn't our slutty cousin. How are ya Jessie".

The girl slid off "I'm so sorry. My stupid cousins are living with me now" she said frantically. He didn't say anything just pulled his pants up and stared at Hayden. "Well if it isn't the trouble duo plus the puppy".

Kendall took out a pocket knife and lifted her cousins chin. She ignored Roman who she was leaning over. "Keep talking reckless Jes and the inside of lovers boy's car will be painted.With your blood " she said.

She put the knife away as quickly as she took it out. Arianna playfully pulled Jessie's hair. "Put your skirt back on and move it." She said. Harmony sat there quietly.

Jessie pulled her skirt on and took the money from Roman. "So what's your name sweetheart" Roman called out. "Jessie or Jessica" Jessie said.

"Not you. Her" Roman said. Kendall did her flip off salute "Let's go" Kendall said. "Then what's your name" he pointed at Harmony. "Harmony Hakan." She said.

He nodded and looked towards Arianna."your not getting my name unless I want you too" she said. Then the four girls walked away. Jessie pointlessly scolding the triplets.

They walked into the house fighting. Well mainly just Jessie yelling at them and the triplets giving smart comebacks here and there. "Will you four stop fighting" Margo yelled.

"We're not fighting. She is fighting with herself" Kendall said simply. "You know you have school tomorrow" Margo called out. "We know" Arianna said following her sister up the stairs.

-Time Skip brought to you by target-

The five women sat down eating. "Does everyone have plans" Harmony asked. "Yes I'm going to be working late at the lab what about you" she asked. "I'm probably gonna go for a walk" Kendall answered.

"I'm just going to stay in my room. Find a good book" Arianna said. "I'm gonna do the same as Arianna " Harmony said. Everyone turned towards Jessie.

"I don't know" she said. "probably gonna go screw lover boy in his fancy car" Kendall lowly snickered. Her twins also laughed with her. "Or beg for his forgiveness" Harmony added.

"On her knees" Arianna added. That caused all three to burst out laughing. "Very funny." Jessie said. "What are they talking about Jessica" Margo asked. "Oooooo" the triplets let out.

"Nothing. They are just being stupid" Jessie said. Kendall's face dropped into a glare. "Watch it with the name calling" she said. "I'm finished" she said and walked away from the table.

Kendall climbed on the roof to see a large mansion kind of like her's. It was down the lane the backyards met. The house wasn't that far she could see a boy on the roof.

Kendall looked back down and kept playing with her lighter. Her phone rang. "Hello?" She asked "K-Kendall " a voice came. "Bonnie? Are you alright" she asked.

"No. We need Harmony and just Harmony" she said.

"Then why call me" she asked. "Just tell Harmony"