22

Welcome home baby girl

Today Kendall was being Lelia home. Due to her hybrid blood it let her heal in a day. Her baby bump went down and now she was back to her regular stomach with 2 extra pounds.

Rebekah decided to throw a party and once again be forced to get along. Damon and Stefan were invited and they brought Elena,Caroline and Bonnie. Harmony brought Matt and Jeremy. Katherine came alone. Arianna was with the Salvatore brothers.

The men opened the door for the girl holding a car seat. Everyone turned to look at her " hi" she said first her sisters ran over. "Okay okay let me sit down first" Kendall said and sat down.

She picked her daughter up and made sure everyone's hands were washed before they touched her baby. Arianna was the first to hold Lelia.

Lelia liked her aunt. Next was Harmony. Lelia whined a bit but calmed down when her father picked her up. Next Katherine picked her up. Lelia automatically loved Katherine.

She latched on to Katherine's finger with her tiny hand. She refused to let go. Bonnie got to hold her as well Lelia liked her as well.

Damon tried to pick her up but she busted out crying before he could even lift her from Bonnie's arms.Stefan tried and Lelia didn't mind.

Lelia was confused when Elena picked her up but as soon as Elena pulled the baby close she figured out Elena wasn't Katherine. She let out a loud wail. Rebekah scooped her niece up.

As the day went on they found out Lelia didn't like Damon,Caroline, Harmony, Elena or Matt. Kendall didn't blame her she didn't like them either expect for Damon and Harmony.

"Alright where is the spoiled princess." Kol said. Lelia's face lit up and she let out a tiny little smile as Kol tickled her lightly.

-9pm-

Roman was holding his sleeping daughter. Amelia had came home to meet her. Kendall sat next to her father her head on his shoulder. "I never thought I would see the day" Klaus said.

"What" Kendall asked. "The day I would become a grandpa. A monster. A father and grandpa" he said. "Your no monster dad. You just have a power humans aren't able to understand" she said and quickly fell asleep.

She woke up about an hour later to hear Roman and Klaus talking. "Take a look at my girlfriend. I never seem to get a lot" Roman said. "Did you tell you mom you love my daughter" he asked.

"This gonna sound sound like a bad joke but mama I fell in love again. It's safe to say I have a new girlfriend" Roman read from his phone. "Your daughter is amazing. I mean she even cooks me pancakes and helps me when my stomach hurts if that ain't love I don't know what love is" he said.

"I don't believe you love my daughter" "we even got a secret handshake. And loves the music my favorite band makes. I know I'm young but if I had to chose her or the sun I'd be one nocturnal son of a bitch" roman defended.

"Your young. What would you tell your dad." Klaus asked. "I'm trying not to talk fast but dad I think I may have found the one. Type of girl that will make you way proud of your son" Roman said.

"The best part of my day is knowing no matter how long the drive is home when I get home she will be back in my arms " Roman said.

Klaus didn't like hearing his daughter was in love he thinks Roman isn't good. "She's got smile that can light a room. She got eyes that makes the sun want to rise. Porcelain skin of course she is ten. She's got the cutest laugh I've ever heard and I cherish every moment" Roman said.

This made Klaus smile. He talked so passionate about her. It reminded him of how he used to talk about Amelia. Kendall sat up. She grabbed Lelia from Roman.

"Dad can you take Lia to her room" she asked. The man nodded and took the baby upstairs. "How much of that did you hear" Roman asked. "All of it" she said and pressed her lips onto his.

He kissed back instantly. She placed her hand on his jaw. "Someone is happy" she pointed to the tent in his pants.