0.4

WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND

I turned around to see the cops. "Oh hey sheriff. Deputy" Roman said. "What are you too doing out here" he said. Roman winked at me before whispering in the sheriffs ear.

"That lady over there is my best friend who I have a thing for. Here is the first time we met, I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend" he said. "What?!?"

Is this idiot out of his mind. First off I'm new here and second off that story was such bs.

"Shit. Um Princess I am in love with you. Since the first day we met when you were visiting your aunt. You make my head spin and all I can think about is you" he said and grabbed my hand.

"My name is Kendall . Kendall Luna Hakan" I whispered to him. "What are you saying Rom" I asked.

He was a jerk but his eyes were pretty. What it's not my fault that he is hot!

"Hayden Luna Hakan. Will you be my girlfriend" he asked. "No." I said he gave me the worlds worst glare. "I'm only joking. Of course I will Rom" I said nervously.

I don't know what it was about Roman but something told me he would kill me. I got the same feeling around Stefan and he turned out to be a vampire. I wonder if Elena found out.

He placed his hand on my jaw. "Roman stop this is going way to far" I mumbled. "Shut up. I'm saving you okay! If you get arrested your not getting out I will" he said leaning closer.

I thought about it. He was right which means no med school if I get arrested. "So be my fake girlfriend and kiss me or I'll tell the cops you made me say that" he said.

This-

I wrapped my arms around him and connected our lips. He kissed me back and it felt like heaven. I nearly forgot about our deal just now. My legs turned to jelly, my heart raced and my brain went dead.

I then noticed the light so I pulled away. I turned towards the cops who watched us in shock. "Y-You kids head home. No funny business" he said clearly uncomfortable.

I mean I would be uncomfortable as well if I just watched two teens kiss. I felt creeped out when Matt and Harmony kissed. "Yeah Rom let's go home" I said and dragged him to the car.

He got in first and then I got in. As soon as I slid in he was already smirking all up in my face. "Shut up and take me home" I said.

He laughed "no can do. My house sweetheart" he said. "Roman." I said. He started the car and sped to his house. I might as well not even fight.

-skip to inside romans room-

He had stuff everywhere. He looked through his drawers. He pulled out a pair of his sweats. "Here they will be big on you since your so tiny" he snickered at the tiny part.

I'm not tiny! I'm 5'6 that's not short right? Not my fault he is 6'4.

"I'm not tiny. Where is the shirt" I asked. "Oh you want one of my shirts? Wanna keep it too" he wiggled his eyebrows. I flipped him off "no. Never mind" I said. I changed in his bathroom and took my jacket off.

Now I'm really mad I didn't wear a shirt. I'm going to be in the same house as Roman Godfrey in my bra. God Margo is gonna kill me!

Now that I think about it where is my phone. And why did I agree to this?!?

Before I could finish thinking I struck my hand out and punched Roman in the face.

Ahhhhh that hurt like mother- oh god I think I broke my finger! Shit I'm never doing that again.

"Ahhh" I cried out holding my hand close to me. Roman turned towards me with a bleeding nose. "What the hell Hayden" he exclaimed. "Shut up Roman! I think I broke my finger" I said.

"And you made my nose bleed guess we both suck" he said. There was a lot of blood coming out of his nose now. I grabbed a towel and passed it to him. "Give me your keys I'll drive us to the hospital" I said.

He looked towards his jacket and pulled the keys out. He then followed me and off to the hospital we went.