0.8

MORNING OF EMBARRASSMENT

Waking up to a hot rich guy is every girls dream. Except this was bad. Very very bad. I opened my eyes and turned to see an empty bed. I sat up and looked around. On his table side dresser was clothes.

On top was a little purple sticky note. 'I'm downstairs princess. Get dressed and join me' was all it said. I was so sore, I had a headache from when he yanked my hair. My arms hurt from being behind my back for so long.

I moved my leg and it started to sting.

What the-

I pulled the covers back to see a R on my thigh. It was red like it had been carved last night. It was small and in the inside but still. The fucker marked me. I slowly stood off the bed and limped over to the clothes and put them on.

I walked into the kitchen trying not to limp as much as possible. Shelly had her head down, Roman had a smirk on his face and Olivia was gone again.

I sat down and started to eat the fruit and yogurt in front of me. "You too we're very loud" Shelly said. I choked on my strawberry. "I-I-I what" I said.

She looked up "I heard both times" she said.

We did it twice ? Oh shit we did. I'm never drinking alcohol again. Says no one ever carry on.

"S-Sorry Shelly" I mumbled but still kept my head down. After I was done I looked towards Roman who was finishing off his extra bacon.

"Can you take me home" she said. He nodded and got up along with her.

-drive home-

It was quiet. I refused to speak to him. "Do you remember anything" he asked. I didn't say anything. "Come on kitten" he said. "Stop calling me that" i said. He smirked.

"So you do remember" he said. "What exactly happened after the first time" I said. He parked in front of my house. "After we fell asleep I woke up and went to use the bathroom." He said.

"When I walked back out you were hungover and drinking my stash of bourbon which I'm gonna need 50 bucks for" he said.

I rolled my eyes " soon you were tipsy all over again. You asked if I could make you feel something" he said. "You also went on and on about some guy named Richard." He said.

Shit. What did I say ?!?

"Richard?" I asked slowly. "Yeah you said some pretty dark shit. You've got the mind of a murder" he said. "What do you mean by that" I asked.

"You said that if you could you would murder him all over again I don't know what that means tho" he said. "Anyways what do you have planned" I asked.

"Gala fitting sweetheart" he said. "Oh have fun" i smiled. "Um no. Your coming with me" he said.

Has all the hair gel went to his head. Or maybe it was the drugs. Whatever it was it was having him think I was coming. "And why am I going" I asked.

"Because to the public eye you are my girlfriend" he said. "So when do we break up" I asked. Yes that was harsh but I mean being in a fake relationship is depressing.

"Break up? I was hoping we could get engaged after high school have kids get married" he said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and laughed "see you tomorrow" he said.

"Tomorrow" I asked. "Yeah. Date night" he said and winked. I checked my watch. "Shit! I have to go" I said and frantically got out the car.