14

RISE AND SHINE BITCH           (Date: April 20th)

(Date: April 20th)

It was both Roman and Kendall's first day back. After 9 months of Kendall's coma/disappearance. She was finally awake. Come to find out Roman was just now waking up from his drug coma.

She stood over him as he slowly opened his eyes. "Rise and shine bitch" she said. He jumped up "K-Kendall? Am I dead" he asked. "I don't think so considering I'm alive" she said. He took in her appearance.

She had dark circles under her eyes and was pale. She was very much alive before he could say anything she ran. Straight into the bathroom and threw up.

She groaned "why is this happening- * pukes* To me!" Her voice echoed. She heard Roman talking to Peter. "How long has she been throwing up" Roman asked. "Since she woke up 2 hours ago." He said.

They heard the water running as she brushed her teeth. "You don't think she is-" Roman cut him off. "That isn't possible. Last time we have sex was the morning she disappeared" Roman whispered.

"I know that was nine months ago. When they found her she was sprawled out with blood around her and black feathers. He said it was like she froze herself." Peter said.

"Maybe she was subconsciously protecting something?" he asked slowly. "God I feel terrible" she groaned as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Kendi. we need to check something-" Roman cut him off. "We need you to take a pregnancy test" he said. Her brows furrowed "but the last time I had sex was before I disappeared." She said.

"I know but we still need to see" Roman said. "Okay fine." She said "there is one under the sink" he said. She nodded and closed the bathroom door. She stayed in there for ten minutes. The boys were worried.

"Ken-" Roman was cut off by a loud wail. Roman busted in to see her on the floor with four test in her hand crying. "Baby what's-" she shoved them towards her.

They all read pregnant. "Shee-it" Peter said from behind Roman. "Shit. This fucks everything up" Roman said. He sounded very very annoyed. "You think I planned this?!? I just woke up from a coma to find out I'm pregnant! I didn't mean to fuck everything up" she yelled.

She stood quickly and shoved past both boys. "At least tell me this. Are you keeping it, think about it. It would ruin med school for you and-" she cut him off.

"And your playboy life style? You don't have to worry about it Roman. This is my baby not yours. Enjoy your life" she growled through the tears grabbing her bag.

The short brunette was gone. Roman stood and tried to run after her but Peter held him back. "No. Stay away from her, don't think I forgot what you did" he said.

Roman remembered there deal. When she woke up he would have to tell her or Peter would. "Tell her." "No." "Tell her!" "No shut up" "then I will" and like that Peter was gone too.

-At the Hakan house-

Peter shakily let out a breath as he pushed open Kendall's door. The girl looked up "Kendall im going to tell you the truth because I love you. I'm sorry I had to tell you this way" he said.

Her face twisted as the wolf boy sat down. "Roman-"

Cliffhanger sorry babes