29

ACTUALLY I PREFER CREATIVE

It was a month or two later. Pryce began begging for more money something that simply was not gonna fly with Athena. She watched Roman try the nice way and it just wasn't working.

Pryce walked into his office and Athena turned around revealing herself like a villain. "Mrs.Godfrey" pryce said. "Hello Joan" she said. "'My name-" she cut him off quickly.

"Do not correct me." She growled. "What can I do you for" he asked. "You see Pryce asking for more money and not willing to bargain isn't the move" she said.

"Black mailing my husband simply isn't going to slide past. I am here to ensure you are no longer a bother because darling I will end your life" she said. "You wouldn't kill me. You have a toddler, you would go to jail"

She chuckled and used her powers to lock the door. "I am a Angelus or an angel if you will. I have a darker magic however meaning I'm a dark angel" she said and stood up.

She started to walk around the room. "You see Dark angels are much more scary than a upir. We could murder you and no one will ever know" she finished.

Athena used her magic to shove pryce against a wall. "I could kill you. Cloak your body and no one will know considering your like what 50 no wife and no kids. I bet your still a virgin" she said.

She started using her magic to choke him. "Y-Your K-Killing ME" he choked out. She started to laugh and not any laugh like a little haha it was a dark laugh. A laugh that brought chills to your spine.

"Your a psychopath" Pryce spat. "I prefer the term creative. You have exactly 2 days from now to stop blackmailing my husband or it won't end pleasantly" she said and walked out.

Pryce muttered a 'crazy bitch'. "And don't you forget it". Athena said standing on the ceiling with her arms crossed. "Fucking Christ!" Pryce jumped like 100 feet in the air.

Athena's clone soon disappeared as the real Athena left the building. She stopped by Roman's favorite bakery and brought him a cookie to go on top of the cake he loves that she makes.

She zoomed home and got started on the cinnamon sugar cake. It was just a big soft cinnamon roll really with cinnamon sugar on top.

As on cue Roman walked in his daughter in tow. "Hey b-what's all this" Roman asked raising an eyebrow. I mean come on his favorite cake as soon as he comes home from work.

Something bad happened and he definitely wasn't gonna be happy. "It's my favorite cake. Come on sit sit!