0.3

SCOOBY DOO

SCOOBY DOO

Kendall's POV duh:

With my twins gone and Margo at work it practically left the house empty.

What about Jessie you ask. Well you know Jess can't keep her self at home. It was freezing outside.

Probably karma for not putting a shirt on. I had a jacket tho I suppose I could put that on. "Walking all alone? Bad idea sweetheart" a familiar voice spoke. I turned around to see Roman.

Why is it always Roman. Why can't it be Peter or someone I care for. I'm just kidding I care for no one in this town.

"You have to stop stalking me Godfrey" I said. He let out a chuckle.

"I'm not stalking your sweetheart" he said. There goes that stupid nickname I hate it. "Stop calling me sweetheart" I said blankly. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a cigarette.

I lit it quickly and let it dangle between my lips as I put the lighter away. "What can I do you for Godfrey" I asked. He stood silent for a few minutes. I blew out the smoke and placed the cigarette in between my fingers.

"Where were you September 13th" he asked. "September 13? Let's see juvenile hall" I said taking a drag. "Juvenile hall?" He questioned. "Yeah. Where were YOU on the 13th" I asked.

"Home. A girl was killed and I need to know who did it" he said. I let out a chuckle.

is he for real?

"Trying to be scooby doo isn't a good look pretty boy" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"I also need something for you" he said. He stepped closer to me. "What is that" I asked blowing smoke in his face. "Stop blowing smoke in my face and be my girlfriend" he said.

Is the idiot for real? I mean me being his girlfriend. What a joke!

"What no" I said. "Oh come on sweetheart. You be my fake girlfriend and I-" I cut him off. "And you what" I asked sarcastically.

He seriously thought I was gonna say yes. Pfft fat chance.

"Make you popular" he said. "News flash twat! I don't want to be popular if I wanted I would be" I said. His face changed in confusion.

"Did you think I was one of those Y/N's who didn't know how hot she was" I asked. "Y/n ?" He asked "a main character with no official name. Anywhore I know I'm hot" I said.

How stupid is he ? Jeez pretty boys are so slow.

"Okay what do you want then" he asked. "For this conversation to be over" I said simply.

"Hey you over there!" Shit.

A/N: sup so the text in bold is when she is breaking the fourth wall and talking to you my lovely readers. Also if you can't tell she is based off of Meg and some more characters. Later in the story you will see all the characters she acts like.