0.2

NEW GIRL BAD AS HELL

Roman's POV:

I parked my car and went straight to my locker. "I know what you mean dude" a guy next to me said. I wasn't trying to listen into there pointless conversation. "three of them. Three times the fun".

"Who are you talking about" I asked them. "The new chick" he said. "What about her" I asked. They must be talking about Jessica's cousin. "New girl bad as hell" he said. "Yeah she got long hair. Good for pulling" one guy said.

"Pretty bitch. She got big booty" the other said. They watched as she walked past. Her scent was intoxicating. What the hell was wrong with me. "Do you have to stare" I asked annoyed.

The burning feeling of jealousy "Yeah I gotta stare" they both chorused.

- Kendall's POV-

"Pretty bitch got a big booty" I heard. Did he just call me a bitch! First harmony and Arianna leave for mystic falls now this. Before I could turn and yell at them I heard a loud slam.

Pretty boy had both of the boys slammed up against the locker. A murderous look in his eyes. "Don't you ever talk about her that way again" he growled. "Dude are you her girlfriend" one asked.

He said nothing and walked away. As he passed he sent my a wink which I flipped him off in return. His clone was strong and it smelt amazing. What am I talking about.

I turned on my heel and strutted down the hall after him. I bumped into something or someone and nearly fell. I heard a electronic voice. "Oh no I'm sorry" it said. I looked up to see a overly tall female staring at me.

I flashed a smile "it's quite all right" I said. "Fie fi fo" some girls mocked. "Beat it tramps or else" I growled. "Or what new girl" one asked. I shot up a challenging eyebrow and said nothing.

The girls walked away and I turned back. "Thank you" the girl said. "Your welcome. I'm Kendall. " I said and gave her another bright smile. "Shelly" she replied. "Hi sis. Sweetheart" a voice said.

There stood the 6'4 demon known as well I don't actually know his name. "You gonna pass up your name and leave my sister alone or what" he asked. "Your not getting my name. I don't know yours by the way".

"Roman Godfrey. This is my sister-" I cut him off. "Shelly Godfrey. I asked for her name" I said. "So about your name" Roman asked. "Arianna!" A voice called. "Your name is Arianna ?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No. That's my other twins name" I said. She turned to see a boy with brown hair running towards her. "Wrong twin. Arianna isn't here" I said.

"Oh I'm sorry you must be the oldest. Arianna told me you don't like people knowing your name unless you give it to them" he said. "Jeez Aria always saying something" I joked. He laughed and shook my hand before looking at the boy.

"Roman! hey man hi Shelly " he said. "Hey Peter" Roman said. "I've got to go people to see places to be" I said. I walked away from the group and into my class. I was 10 minutes early but oh well.

- time skip in the middle of class-

I end up not paying attention at all. Roman and the tramp are in this class. I was drawing I don't know what when Roman got up from his seat and followed a girl who walked out.

What the fuck were they about to do. Long story short I knew exactly were this was about to go. I was walking in the halls with Peter talking when extremely loud moans came from the girls bathroom.

I looked at Peter then turned my gaze back to the door with disgust. I already knew Roman was in there which was disgusting.

"Where are you going Peter asked me. "To ruin the party of course" I said and walked in the bathroom. You could see her hands at the top of the bathroom stall and him crouched on the floor.

"Your fucking disgusting" I said. The girl yelped as Roman set her down and came out. Blood all over his face and fingers. The girl stood wobbly in the doorway.

"Is she your girlfriend"