Chpt 2

That Day: The Fall of Shiganshina Part 2
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Armin's POV

My eyes widened to see that Aaron had made it out of there safely along with Luna, who he was carrying.

Once Aaron had spotted me, he pushed through the crowd with her unconscious body. She had smudged blood on her face from him probably trying to wipe it away.

"Is she okay?" My grandfather asked and Aaron nodded. "She fell and hit her head, but she'll be okay." He said.

Suddenly another lightning bolt crashed down inside of the Shiganshina district, causing Luna to open her eyes at the sound. She held her head and looked around, her eyes landing on me. "Awe Armin, you saved me." She joked. "This isn't time to be joking around!" Her brother yelled, releasing her from his grip. She groaned.

I looked away, flustered at her comment.
Then a titan burst through wall Maria.

Luna's PoV

My eyes widened to see another titan that burst through wall Maria so easily. I was shocked to see it just like everyone else.

I rest my back up against the wall, staring at the titan that broke through the wall. "How could you.." I whispered. "Calm down, Luna.." Aaron whispered, grabbing my hand to calm me down.

I could feel my blood boiling at the thought that I've just lost my home.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"I'll give the injection to Luna!"
"Dana, you can't, you have to die with that power.. you can never pass it on!"

I watched as the two argued back and forth.

My mother walked up to me, Eren's father standing behind her.

"Understand, that I'm doing this.. for you." She whispered.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Luna? Wake up." I was being shook lightly by my brother to wake up. I sat up, glaring at him.

He laughed nervously before noticing something. He grabbed my hands, looking at the rings on my thumbs.

"These belonged to mother, how'd you get them?" He asked. "I- I don't remember.." I held my head slightly, feeling it throb.

"Come on let's get you something to eat." He said, pulling me up. I looked down at Eren's sleeping figure before walking away to get some food.

It was hard for most people to get food. Everywhere you look, others were struggling to obtain bread to eat but luckily for me and my brother, we managed to get some food.

I noticed a blonde girl trying to get herself bread and walked up to her. She looked at me, her blue eyes stared into my soul.

"Here, you can have my bread." I said as I handed her one of my small loaf of bread since I already had another.

She was quiet but I was okay with it. We've all been through a rough time, the least people can do around here is smile but who am I to talk? I haven't been smiling either.