Chpt 12

The Female Titan
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Luna's PoV

A month had passed and it was now down to what we have learned to come to light. Our mission to Shiganshina had began and I was extremely nervous.

Hopefully things go smoothly but I had a gut feeling that it won't go exactly how we wanted.

As we left the safety of the walls, I rode on my horse named Darkness. Her mane was completely black and she was just pure beauty. When it came down to choosing her, others said she didn't suit me but I think otherwise.

I rode between Reiner and Armin as we followed behind the leaders of the scouts. There was a 10 meter titan to our left up ahead but we kept going while a few members of the scouts dealt with the bastard.

"Ugly thing isn't it?" Reiner asked and I laughed slightly. "Definitely!"

We sped up our horses as we reached the open field. "Long range formation! Let's go!" Commander Erwin shouted.

Everyone had split up in different directions I stuck with Reiner and another scout member.

"You think Armin will be okay on his own?!" I asked and Reiner nodded. "I'm sure he'll be fine. If not we can always find him later." He responded.

"You look good riding a horse.." Reiner commented. I looked over at him. "What?" I asked slightly confused. "I'm just saying you look good on a horse, don't get the wrong Idea.." he looked away his cheeks turning a shade of pink.

"I.. what.." I looked away blushing slightly, knowing what he meant. "Really at a time like this Reiner?!" I screamed. He chuckled but stopped, looking over to my right.

I looked to my right to see a black smoke signal. "That's Armin!" I said.

"Let's go!" He shouted and I quickly turned my horse in that direction.

As I sped up my horse, I noticed a titan running away and Armin on the ground off his horse.

"Armin!" I yelled, getting his attention.

"Hey, can you ride? What the hell are you doing? This is full-blown titan country. You can't be without a horse. Climb on." Reiner said giving his extra horse to armin.

Once he got in we followed behind the titan quickly.

"We came as fast as we could. Saw the black smoke.. nice ass for an abnormal you got to admit."  Reiner said to Armin as we rode.

"Hey!" I said, moving closer to him on my horse, kicking his knee. "Ouch, it's a joke!" He said and I glared.

"It's not an abnormal. It's a person controlling a titan body." Armin said.

"Seriously?"

"Wait what?"

"I'll explain in a second, we need to fire off a signal to warn the others." Armin said, grabbing his smoke gun. He was struggling to get it to work.

"Here, I'll do it." I quickly grabbed my smoke gun and shot a black smoke into the air quickly.

As the two conversate amongst themselves, I couldn't help but stare at the back of the titans head. "Person controlling a titan.."

I looked back on when I saw Eren's titan in action. It had the same brown hair and green eyes like Eren and then there was the armored titan. It was at a distance but it's hair was blonde.

I started to speed up my horse to get closer to the titan. "Hey! Slow down!" Reiner shouted but I ignored him. As I neared the Titan I shouted. "Hey!" I started.

The titan ignored me and continued running.

"I know you hear me, Ugly!" I shouted as I slowly stood onto my horse, attaching my hook to her shoulder, pulling myself up to her shoulder. "Whoever you are and whatever your plan is, I won't let you accomplish it! You're just like Eren aren't you? Titan shifter.."

She didn't phase to my words at all. I just need her to stop running. I need to get a look at her face. I could struck her down here and now but if she's like Eren then she might be someone we know.

"You leave me no cho-" She suddenly leaned to the side, causing me to lose my balance but I quickly zipped away as she swung her hand towards me. I noticed that she was swinging her hand down to knock someone off of their horse..

Armin.

"Armin!!" I shouted as his horse went flying and he fell to the ground roughly.

As I zipped over to him, landing next to him, he suddenly shouted to Jean which caught me by surprised because I didn't know he was here. "Don't make that suicidal maniac die in vane!"

I looked up to see the titan has frozen in place.

"She did it! She's the one who killed him! I told the right wing was suicidal but he went along anyway and now he's dead thanks to her!" Armin shouted.

"She crushed my best friend, I saw it with my own eyes! His entrails were stuck to the bottom of her foot!"

Armin what are you saying..?

I looked towards Reiner who had attached his wiring to the titan about to aim for her nape. "Reiner..?" My eyes widened

"REINER!!" I shouted but he kept going. At the speed he was at, there was no way for him to change course!

She instantly grabbed his entire body in her fist. "R-Reiner.."

I watched as she pressed her thumb against his head and squeezed tightly, causing blood to splat everywhere. My body went limp as I fell to my knees, my heart thumping rapidly in my chest. "Reiner..." I whispered.

Armin's PoV

As I watched Luna fell to the ground onto her knees, I knew how she felt. It couldn't end like this! We needed to get out-

"Reiner!!!" She screamed. The grass below her slowly turned black as if something was burning it. No, she was burning the grass.

My eyes widened in realization that this could only mean one thing. Luna had the ability to become a titan.

Before I could reach forward and touch her, Reiner burst out of the female titans grip. He landed, running towards me, shouting Luna's name. She had looked up at him as he picked me up, running away from the titan and she closely followed behind.

Luna, you're just like Eren but how... What is it that you aren't telling us? As she ran beside Reiner, I turned my gaze on her to see that she had red lines flowing around her body. Did she notice?

She must've have, right?

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌