Chpt 23

Charge

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Luna's POV

"What are you two doing now?" Eren asked as Reiner zipped down over to him.

"There's been a slight change of plans. I'm gonna ask you nicely not to try and put up a fight." Reiner responded.

Eren's angered expression changed to calm. "Easy, there's no need for us to get all violent. It's not like I can resist like this, I mean take a look at me. Just calm down okay?" He said, stepping back away from Reiner. I let out a small sigh, knowing where this us going.

Eren suddenly charged into Reiner, knocking him over. I quickly stepped to the side, watching as Eren went at it, trying to punch Reiner with his nubs.

"Die die die die die! You evil-" Reiner kicked him away before grabbing him and putting Eren into a head lock.

"Bastard! I'll kill you! I'll rip you apart!" Eren screamed as Reiner held on to him.

Once Eren had finally calmed down, he fell unconscious and I clapped my hands once together. "Well that settles that.." I said, watching as Reiner picked up Eren.

"Help me tie him to my back." Reiner said and I nodded, helping him tie Eren up. I watched as he hung there on Reiner's back. "I'm sorry.. Eren." I whispered as I leaned forward, placing a kiss on his forehead before moving away and zipping off through the forest, the others following behind quickly.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

We waited for Ymir to come back. She stayed behind in her titan form.

As we waited, we managed to switch Eren over to Bertholdt. I handed Reiner his blade and stared at him. "I don't want you to transform until we really need you to. You're our escape." Reiner said, taking the blade.

"Are you sure? I could help fight-"

"No. You said you don't want to kill anyone and we'll keep it that way. Once I transform, use your ODM gear to get to me and hold on tight. You're only allowed to kill titans that get in our way, got it?" He said and I nodded. "To assure your safety, yes." I said.

"She's back!" Bertholdt shouted. I kissed Reiner quickly before pushing him off of the tree. He slit his palm and transformed into the Armored titan and began running away.

With our ODM gear, Bertholdt and I got onto Reiner quickly as Ymir followed as well.

I stood on Reiner's shoulder as he ran out into the open field.

"Stay on guard!" Bertholdt shouted.

I looked over to him and nodded. "Don't you worry about me! Just stay focus, the both of you." I said, looking at Ymir and Bertholdt.

I looked down, seeing the MP's below chasing after us. Ymir then pulled Historia out of her mouth. "Seriously?! You ate her? That's disgusting.." I said, looking away.

Ymir then emerged from the nape of her titan.

I looked between Ymir and Bertholdt as she spoke with Historia.

Listening to them speak made my heart ache and begin to have second thoughts about this entire situation, then Ymir began to lie to Historia that she's just using her to get to her freedom but Historia didn't care.

Reiner turned his head to look at me from the corner of his eye. I placed a hand on his jaw before smiling slightly. "I'll always be here.." I said.