Chpt 21

Remember

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Luna's POV

As Bertholdt began to move again, he tried to attack the ones going after him. As he threw a punch, he was too slow so I got up, running up his arm as quickly as possible.

As I noticed scout members headed my way, I swung my leg around, kicking them away to the side.

I hope that didn't kill them.

"Luna!!" I heard someone shout.

Aaron headed straight towards me but I quickly jumped down from  Bertholdt's arm and climbed up his shoulder
He opened his mouth and I quickly put Ymir on to his tongue.

He snapped his mouth closed, almost taking my arm off. You moron!

I jumped off of him, landing on the ground below. He started emitting steam from his body, keeping the scouts away from the both of us. It was hard to see if Reiner was doing okay.

"Luna, you coward! Come out and talk to me!" Aaron shouted. I could hear him through the loud steam but I decided it would be best if I stayed where I cannot be touched. Could be a trap.

We'll talk again one day, Aaron.. just not now..

Suddenly the sound of Reiner's titan started to let out a loud screech. Bertholdt's titan started moved to the right like it was about to fall and he did. He fell off of the wall, diving down towards where Eren and Reiner were on the ground.

Once Bertholdt hit the ground, it caused a huge explosion, blowing anything close by away.

I stared down at the chaos below as I stood up on the wall confused.

"Quickly! She's open!" Someone shouted. As I turned my head, I was suddenly struct in the eye of my titan. "Listen to me Luna! You have to come out and come with us you idiot! Don't follow those bastards to your death!" Aaron screamed as he hung from the blade in my eye.

I reached my hand up slowly, wrapping my arms around his small body, pulling him away from my face as I stared into his eyes.

Flash back

"Hands off!" I said as I punched the bullies who were fighting Eren and Aaron.

Armin had come to get Mikasa and I because the two were getting into a stupid fight.

"Why are you here?!" Aaron asked and I glared at him. "Mom doesn't like when you get into fights!" I shouted and he groaned.

"No, she doesn't like when YOU get into fights. There's a difference!" He shouted back, throwing a boy into someone's stall.

"Honestly grow up!" I grabbed him by the ear and started pulling him away from the scene. Once we were in the clear I released him and sighed. "I don't need you rescuing me all the time!" He said, wiping the blood from his nose.

"Yes you do. You're always picking a fight with people with Eren. Why do you always do that?" I asked.

"Because I want to! Mom doesn't care about me and we don't even know who our father is! She's always talking about you to others or just talking about you in general. She doesn't care if I'm fighting or not! She doesn't! I can do whatever I want..." He said, looking away.

"She loves you as much as she loves me, why can't you see that?" I asked.

"She never smiles with me.. she only does when you call her out on it.." he said.

"If you don't believe that she loves you then know that I love you! You still have me and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I said.

He looked up at me with wide eyes before wiping his tears.

"Let's go home.." I said, holding my hand out to him. He held my hand and we walked home together in a comforting silence.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I opened my eyes, hearing Reiner's titan roar and placed Aaron down on to the ground. I placed my finger on the top of his head gently before jumping down from the wall, landing at Reiner's side before we both began running away side by side.

I turned my head to the side, looking back at Aaron as I ran away.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌