Chpt 1

To you, in 2000 years: The fall of Shiganshina Part 1
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

"W-where am I..?" I mumbled. My head was throbbing slightly as I could feel the warm liquid run down the side of my face. I looked up slowly, my eyes widened in shock to see a giant titan in front of me. Unlike the other titans, this one had no skin as he peeked over the wall.

"Luna!!" I heard someone screaming my name but who? Who could it have been, shouting for me?

I saw legs running towards me as my eyes slowly closed as they neared. "I got you!" The familiar voice said before everything went dark.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
1 Hour Earlier

"Big brother, when do you think mom will be back?" I asked as we stood in the kitchen together, finding something to eat. "I don't know, she's always with Mr. Yeager. Maybe we could head other there to see if she's there." He handed me a piece of bread and I gladly accepted.

Mother has been gone since last night and it's been like this ever since I learned to walk and talk properly.

"You know, big brother-"

"Stop calling me that! We're the same age." He said, walking away, opening the front door.

"Did you forget I'm a year younger? I'm 11 and you're 12, dumbass!" I yelled as I pushed him out of the door, closing it behind me.

"Watch it, midget!" He said as he tumbled forward but tried to play it cool as a few girls walked by.

He stopped for a moment, looking up at the wall before a large smile make its way to his face. "I'm gonna join the scouts.." he said, turning his head towards me after.

"What? You know mother won't accept that!" I squealed. "You know mother doesn't care about what I do.." he mumbled as he walked but I heard him.

"It's always, 'you're a devil' With her. What does that even mean?!" He kicks a rock and glared at the ground. "If I'm a devil, then you must be one too." He said, pointing a finger to me.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. "She's slowly losing her mind. Instead of spending the rest of her days with her children, she's with another family.. stupid Yeager's.." I cursed as I walked beside him.

"She has her reasons I guess.." he shrugged.

"Hey you two!" Someone screamed at us from up ahead. I looked up to see Eren charging towards us. He suddenly landed a punch to my brother's stomach.

I sighed and stepped away, watching the two brawl it out in the middle of the street. "That was one hell of a punch Eren!" My brother screamed as he punched him back.

They had an odd way of greeting each other. I looked at Mikasa who always trailed behind Eren like a lost puppy. "This will take a bit.." I mumbled.

Despite hating the Yeager's slightly, we were still close like family because of my mother.

When we were younger, our mother would take us to the Yeager's house all the time but she doesn't anymore. Those were the peaceful days until reality started to hit.

"Come on guys! Stop fighting!" Armin shouted and the two finally dropped their fists from punching one another like idiots.

I looked over to Armin and when he noticed that my eyes were on him, his body tensed and I made a face towards him.

"I don't bite." I said and my brother laughed. "Yeah Armin, she doesn't bite hard!" Both Eren and Aaron laughed together at Armin's expression.

"Hey, is my mother at your house?" I asked and they all fell silent. "No. She hasn't shown up today." Mikasa spoke.

A sigh escaped my lips and my brother placed a hand on my shoulder.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

As the five of us sat together, we spent all day sitting around a book Armin had. They spoke of the outside world and there being an ocean. Filled with salt that would take merchants centuries to get it all out.

My eyes softened at the thought of there being no titans, no walls. Freedom for everyone.

As I looked up to the sky, seeing birds flying by, I didn't have a second to think as lightning strikes behind the wall with a loud explosion followed by it.

We all looked in the direction of the commotion and got up to check it out. I stayed close to my brother as we all stopped and looked up.

There it was. A hand of a titan that reached the top of the wall. Slowly, it peeked it's head over, staring down at all of us.

My body was frozen in place, my eyes widened at the sight. Without a second thought, the titan kicked through the wall, causing parts of the wall to fly everywhere, destroying everything in it's path. I couldn't stop looking up at the horids the titan was causing.

"Luna! Look out!" Aaron shouted as a large rock was headed my way. He quickly grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the way roughly. I fell over, hitting my head hard against the ground.

It hurts. Everything hurts.

Luna!!" I heard someone screaming my name but who? Who could it have been, shouting for me?

I saw legs running towards me as my eyes slowly closed as they neared. "I got you!" The familiar voice said before everything went dark.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Short but it's the first chapter. Can't bombard you with so much so soon 😏😏