Chpt 26

Memories

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Luna's pov

"M..my mother was your mothers sister?" I asked, staring at Zeke as he told me all about how I came to be.

"Yes, we're cousins and Eren is my brother which makes him your cousin aswell.." he said.

"This is why my mother was never home... She's been with Mr. Yeager, planning with him all these years.. For me?" I sighed quietly until a thought crossed my mind. "Whos my father?" I asked. He stared at me for a split second before leaning back.

"Im not sure but I remember my mother mentioning something about The Owl to her." He said.

I sighed in defeat. "You'll have to dig deep within your memories. Not yours, but your mothers." He said, reaching out his hand towards me.

"I.. I dont know.. What if I come across something I dont want to see..?" I stared at him, scared of the outcome. "You most likely won't but when it's all over, you'll understand more than I can tell you." He said.

I nodded slowly, reaching out and grabbing his hand. He pulled me close, trailing his hand up behind my back to the back up my head. We were inches apart but before I could comment on anything, an electrical wave flowed throw me and my mind went blank followed by my vision aswell.

Reiner's pov

I watched as Luna and Zeke spoke in the corner of the room. They've been speaking for hours and I haven't even had the chance to speak with her at all today. He's just hogging her all to himself!

"you're staring again.." Berthodlt mention and I looked at him with a slightly pissed expression. "I know that. He's been with her all day! Laughing and smiling.." I mumbled. "He's just trying to make her understand.." Berthodlt said.

I looked back over to them, seeing that Zeke was holding Luna close to him. Only I hold her like that!

Her body soon went limp and he picked her up, carrying her over to me. "Make sure she gets comfortable as she sleeps. She wont be up for a couple of days." He said.

"What did you do to her?!" I asked as I took her from him.

"She's reliving parts her mother's memories, might take a while.." I looked at Luna's face, seeing white lines traveling thoughout her body in a slow motion.

I picked her up, carrying her into the other room, resting her onto a bed. I moved her hair from her face and watched as she laid there.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Reliving Memories

Dana's PoV
(Luna's Mother)

"For over the passed few years, we've been hiding such a gem away from Marley's eyes. A rare lady, hidden and kept away from prying eyes. She is royalty, she is our Marleyan queen! I give you, Queen Dana Fritz. Sister of Dina Fritz."

Being the older sister, I was named queen and Dina was next in line but what scared me was that Dina had already have a family. She had a Husband, Grisha and a son, Zeke.

I wasn't able to bare any children, so why was I named queen? Why?

As I walked into the room filled with people, My sister stood next to her husband, smiling at me. I smiled a fake smile. I felt ashamed that I couldnt bare any kids to pass my titan abilities onto.

The knight titan can only be given to the children of the holder, so I was stuck with it forever. It was a curse really. Once I reached the age of 30, I'd stop aging and ill be that age forever until I pass on my titan.

That was never going to happen, until I met Eren, Eren Kruger.

Everyone knew him as a Marleyan officer but upon meeting him the first time, he told me who he truely was. I fell in love with him then and there. He rarely showed any emotions towards anyone and even me but one time I had gotten him to smile at one of my stupid jokes that wasn't funny to anyone else.

He told me his plans about giving his attack titan to someone. Me on the other hand couldnt take it since I already had a titan of my own so I recommended the only other guy I knew besides him. Grisha Yeager.

He seemed shocked that I mentioned him but I never asked why.

So for the passed year, we planned together how things will go. He even told me he didn't had long to live.

By the end of the year, I had become a Marleyan officer so that I'd never leave his side.

Having the Knight Titan was one of those reasons. The other was out of Love. If you fall in love with someone, no matter what, that bond cannot be broken until death. You're already sworn to protect them and become their knight.

The knight titan was strong when it came to those emotions. She was unstoppable.

"You cannot bare children?" Eren asked. We were seated, having a conversation on many different things until I became the topic. "No.. Sadly I cannot bare anyones child but thats okay.." I said, looking down ashamed.

"I dont quite believe that.." He said, walking over to me. "Its the truth! I can't-"

He placed his hand on my shoulder staring into my eyes. "I'll give you a child." He said and my eyes widened at this comment.

I didnt question him after what he had said to me.

That night, we made love. It was the first time I've ever let someone touch me like he did. I knew I loved him even more after that.

Sadly, his offer failed and I didnt become pregnant like I hoped.

I ignored the devasting feeling I had and continued on with my work. Every night he'd whisper to me and tell me I will have a child and I always doubted what he was saying to me.

Dina's Pov

Everytime I saw my sister, the more and more emotionless she would become. Ever since she became a Marleyan Officer, she hasn't really been the same.

As she walked through the front door, she completely ignored Grisha and I. "Aunt Dana!" Zeke shouted as he ran up to her, hugging her tightly. She smiled an honest smile towards him as she pet his head.

"Good evening!" she finally noticed us and smiled.

Grisha and I glanced at each other before looking at Dana. "How was work?" I asked but she only shrugged before heading to her room.

"Strange.." I mumbled.

"Could she be sick?" Grisha asked but I only shrugged, not sure whats up with her.

"Maybe you could check up on her? Im sure she wouldnt mind.. I just want her to be okay.." I stood up, walking into the kitchen.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌