Chpt 11

What Needs to be Done Now
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Luna's PoV

"Luna! You're back!" Sasha shouted as she tackled me into a hug. "Y-yeah I'm back but I still need to take it easy for a few more days, doctors orders." I laughed slightly.

"I'm glad to see that you're okay.." Jean said as he walked up to me along with Connie.

"You guys missed me that much?" I asked, looking at everyone. "Well Jean wouldn't shut up about you!" Connie said and I looked at Jean who immediately looked away as he put Connie into a head lock.

"We were worried." Armin said and I smiled, patting his head. "thanks for letting me know you guys cared about me while I was out- where's Reiner?" I asked.

"Right here." I turned around to see him walking towards me, Bertholdt next to him.

"Hey.." I said, walking towards him, leaving the others to talk amongst themselves.

We were all waiting for the ceremony to start and there was a short amount of time left until then. "So you're positive on joining the scouts hm?" He asked and I nodded as I leaned against a wall. "Are you sure you're up for it?" He ran his finger through the ends of my hair, pulling a bit over my shoulder.

"Look at me, I'm 3rd best. I can handle it.." I stared into his hazel colored eyes before smiling.

Armin's PoV

"Look at them.." Jean mumbled under his breath as he watched Reiner and Luna have their conversation together. "Big deal Jean, you snooze you lose." Connie said, shrugging.

"They're just friends right? I don't recall seeing them so close with one another." I said, watching as Reiner touched Luna's hair, pulling in gently onto her shoulder.

"I didn't take Reiner as the type to be like that.." Sasha said. "He shot his shot and won her over, it's not that hard to figure out." Bertholdt commented. "You're a bunch of idiots. The two are dating since yesterday." Annie said and everyone turned around, looking at her in shock.

"What?!" Connie, Jean and Sasha shouted in unison. "Yep, y'all are unlucky. Reiner claimed her all to himself. Don't believe me? Look at them."

We all turned our attention back over to Reiner and Luna to see that they were kissing.

"Oh.." Jean mumbled. I looked over at him to see his hands were tightly balled up into a fist. Was he mad? Of course he was but why? I soon catched on that Jean had feelings for Luna.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Luna's PoV

"Good Evening, I am Erwin Smith. Commander of the Survey Corps, also known as the Scout Regiment. Today, you will choose your regiment. Let's cut to the chase here." A tall blonde make spoke to us as we stood attentive, listening to what he had to say.

"The scouts need you. Need all the warm bodies we can get. After the recent titan attack, you now know the horrors of which they are capable of aswell as the limits of your own skill."

"However, this battle's aftermath after risking like and limb, he had proven beyond a doubt his unwavering loyalty to our cause." Was he talking about Eren? Now that I thought about it, there wasn't any sign of Aaron here with us.