Chapter :- 13

Yo boys and girls, here is your author and lemme tell you guys something IMPORTANT and that is after one month my final exams will be held so I will be studing. I not saying that I will not upload any chapter. But it won't be as frequent like they were used to be but after that I will try to upload minimum 2-3 chapters per day. But until then pls bare with me.....
So now let's start from where we left. Btw we are still in ASH POV

Last time

"Um..... Guys...we got married" serena and I said while showing them our wedding ring. Seeing this there jaws hit ground really really hard. Meanwhile pikachu was laughing on this situation because their expression were........... really priceless with mixed emotions

The first one to overcome this situation was Gary as he used to be with me for a while and he know how unexpected I can be....
"Bro not trying to be rude.... But you guys are just 20 or 21 so why get married so early. I'm not saying it's not good but..... why this early. Atleast you could wait until you get the degree." Gary said in everyone nodded in agreement.

" Guys to tell the truth, we are so in love that we can't be separated and as per your question Gary we WILL get married after some period of time so.... Why not now. And because of this we could also spend more time together. Just with eachother." Serena said while saying half lie half truth. She didn't tell the main thing. That it was all for me. Just to show me that she will always be there for me. Seeing this made me feel guilty for bringing her close to me. And my biggest fear is that if anything happens to her I won't be able to forgive myself. I can't again take this burden. I should tell her. And I know she will might leave me but.... I shouldn't force her. She have the right to know.

Time skip
(They answer all their questions and they answered them telling them where did they go and what did they did. Right now ash and serena are in there dorm sitting on the sofa watching tv.)

I gathered my courage to tell her and called her.
"Um.... Serena I need to tell you something" I said to serena.

"Ash I know you want to tell me the answer of my previous question.. but...... Just take your time... I know you trust me and all that... But I also know it's hard to tell someone your secret... So let's just take it easy. Slow and steady" she said to me while smiling. I guess she just looked on my face and knew that I was kinda feeling uncomfortable telling her.... But I have to tell her.

"It's ok serena. You will eventually know it in future so.... why not now." I said to her..... At first she said "no it's ok" and all that but I said it's ok.

Then I started telling her my story. Or I should say blood thrist story of my revenge.

"It... All started on my mom's..........
Death... Some random person came and killed my mom. That person was team rocket grunt. He was hired to kill my family members and me as I have stopped their plans of controlling the world with the power of legends." I said to her and she just stared on me. I continued

"Have you heard a boy with Pikachu who stopped team rocket plan on news was me" I said with a chuckle and she was... May be out of the world... That her husband is A HERO. A WORLD SAVOIR. But I guess soon I will turned into her most hated person. The villain of her life. I continued

" Did you heard a news that someone annihilated all of the team rocket member. He formed a mountain of dead body. Blood everywhere." I asked her

"Yea I saw that news and that kinda give a shiver down my spine. How could a man kill that many person that he could make a mountain of dead body. He must be heartless person. With no mercy. When I still remember about that it makes my throat dry. Btw why did you ask me this kind of question" She said while a bit scared as she remember the event. I sat in silence I gathered every ounce of my courage and said to her and my voice turned into cold one.

" Serena that person was none other than..............me.
They killed my mother so I swear on her grave that I will not allow any evil organization to live. So I annihilated them. And not only them but all the evil organization in every region... Didn't you see that crime rate in every region. It is almost like null.
Know you must be thinking how I did all of this...  To answer your question I'm  prince of Rota with my identity as prince and with the help of my fellow champion I established a organization named KINGSMAN in Rota to annihilate every evil organization" I told her everything that I hide from the world. Now she must want to leave me and I can't blame her. And I could see in her expression that she is................
Scared.... Scared of me.....
So I told her
"It's ok serena I know how you feel....
And I.... Will...... Not....feel any bad...... Or will be angry on you.... It's good for both of.............  Us." I siad to her trying to hold back my tear. I wanted her to stay I want to feel that warm feeling when I get hugs from her. But I can't force her......
But she did the opposite....
She hugged me and said

"Ash I know that you have done.... But that doesn't matter.... Because the real ash you hide from everyone..... You showed that ash to me... You looks cold from outside but you are a kind person.... What we did in past. We can't help that. But what we can do is to create a better future. And I will do that with you....  Yes idiot I'm not leaving...
NOT IN HUNDRED YEARS because I'm madly in love with you. I can't live without you. I need you like people need air i need you.... And I will do it because I'm your WIFE. YOU MARRIED. And I promised you in thick and thin and I will do that......." She said while hugging and saying last part softly. This made me cry in her embrace

"It's ok let it all out....."

Yo guys this is your author. How is this chapter. Liked it then vote for it...

EN signing off