chapter :- 31

Yo guys, how are you all. I know I wasn't able to upload chapter yesterday. But c'mon sometimes it happen.... So here I'm today with this new chapter.
And let me tell you all something important after this chapter I'm gonna totally switch ASH POV to RED POV.
Now let the story continue

(Ash POV)
Me and mom sealed Red in between space and time so that no one will be able to again release him from there. This method is just to keep him down for  some time. But I know a day will come when he will break his prison and will come over to destroy this world of our. That's what make me worry.
Currently I'm in bed with serena sleeping next to me. Max is sleeping with Pikachu and everything seems alright. But still I'm unable to sleep. Reason. RED. We have sealed him for now but we can't keep this forever. One day the seal will broke and he again gonna go berserk. I can't blame him for what he is doing because from what he has gone through anyone would go mad. That's the same with Red. But the thing is how can I change him. Then I realised I have also went through the same. When I saw mom dying, my vision changed, I also started to think that this world of our is nothing but full of hate. This changed me to the cold person I used to be. But the thing changed me was love. Love from serena changed me. She helped me in my hardest time. At the end of the I have someone to talk to. I have someone shoulder to cry on. I have someone whom I could call on. And that's what red need. He also needs someone with whom he could share his secrets with...... I got up from my bed and I look outside of the window said.
"Now I know what to do. Only love can win over war and that's the only thing which could change you." I said and smiled. But when I was talking to myself this made Serena awake.
"It's great to see you found a way to help your brother" she said. This caused me startled.
"Since when were you awake" I asked in suprise tone.
"From the very start. Because all the time you were restless" she said which made me nervously smile
"I'm sorry I waked you up" I apologised to her.
"No..... It's ok. Actually it's good now that you have found a way to help your brother." She said to me while yawning
"Yea.....  Now I think we should sleep it's midnight now. We shall talk more about it in day time. Kay" I said to her and kissed her forehead and said.
"Thank you for being with me otherwise I will be no different from Red" I said to her now she looked in my eyes and said.
" I will never leave your side. No matter what. And I know you got the answer that only love could overpower any hatred and that's the only way to help red" she said to me.
"Yes you are right in the morning I will talk to mom. To let me talk to Red. I will some how convince him that this world is beautiful. It have crime but it also have humanity too... And I will definitely show it to him"

MORNING TIME
(Third Person POV)

Everyone was having breakfast in dinning table. Then ash asked Delia about the thing he had wanted to ask.

"Mom I think...... I should talk to Red. A one on one talk." Ash asked his mother and the atmosphere in the room changed it was already awkward from the start but now it was more bad.

"I know what you are thinking ash. But let me show you something" Delia said.
Then she picked her glass which was half empty half full of water and show this to ash and starts pouring more water in it. After sometime that glass got full. But Delia didn't stop, she still is pouring water in glass and the water is overflowing then she speak
"Look ash.... Red's mind now is like this glass. If it is half empty or half filled you could put  more water into it but if it is fully filled like this glass. The water will not contain and it will overflow. That's what the problem with Red. Shadow Pokemon have filled his mind with hatred and evil. First we need to remove this hatred from his mind and from my point of view it look likes that you have a plan. And if I say no. Then. You will go on your own, so I will help you in your plan. But let me tell you it's risky and that's why if anything happens I'm gonna instantly teleport us back. Is that ok with you" Delia replied to ash but hearing this Ileana got worried and said
"Sis no offense  you might be god but don't you think it risky. How could you agree to him........ in situation like this" Ileana said to Delia. Delia sighed and replied.
"Look Ileana like I said before if I say no then I'm pretty sure he will do everything on his own. Which could be more dangerous. Well....... What do you think about this Serena" she answered Ileana and turned to serena and asked.
"I think you are right. If you are with him. I'm pretty sure you will keep him safe. Even on the risk of your own life." She said. This caused me pumped up and fill me with joy that my wife and my mother have hope in me. That I will be able to change him. And I will not let them down. So I get up from my seat and said.

"Ok....... Now next mission......

Recuse Red KETCHUM